USSR-Italy ?91

• I post another final match, USSR vs Italy in Berlin'91. It was the last european tournament that won my country... I wish it was possible in Moscow this year. I hope you will like this video and i asked to leave me your comments...

part 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OAWLSJ1U

part 2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q4I98T2F

• Great post, Gottlib! Many thanks

• i couldn't agree more. It would be nice to have all important finals available via this forum. So far, we have:
    - '76 Olympic final: Poland - USSR
    - '91 European Championships final USSR - Italy
    - '92 Olympic final Brazil - The Netherlands
    - '94 World Championships: Italy - The Netherlands
    - '95 European Championships Italy - The Netherlands
    - 2000 Olympic final: Serbia - Russia
    - 2006 World Championships: Poland - Brazil

Not bad at all, but still some empty spots!
    (I will encode and upload '96 Olympic final between Italy - The Netherlands somewhere this summer)

• Thanks for this great game Gottlib! :)

And yes Richard, we have already a lot, but I know that there is someone in the world who has the games that are missing on the list! Go and spread the word about this wonderfull forum!

Adri

• I hope i will have the final match between Russia and Italy of European Championship 2005

• [quote="Gottlib"]I post another final match, USSR vs Italy in Berlin'91. It was the last european tournament that won my country... I wish it was possible in Moscow this year. I hope you will like this video and i asked to leave me your comments...

Oh,but you have to be proud of your women team win the 17 in european championship

• Quote from "Gottlib"

I hope i will have the final match between Russia and Italy of European Championship 2005

amazing !
    don't you have 2005 final between Russia vs Italy
    Maybe I can upload for you just in return for you upload so many
    game of Russia and others
    Do you need ?