Italy - Serie A1 2013/2014

• Gioli will beg :obey: Frosinone's managers to make a video too

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and even if they made a video for her she would never be satisfied because Picci's video must be always cooler.

• Gioli will beg :obey: Frosinone's managers to make a video too

Hahahah :rolll: :rolll:

• Wait... Did I miss something? Frosinone is in A1 or what?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Why in legavolleyfemminile.it (official Italian website about female volley) in the roster of Bergamo and Frosinone there aren't Peña and the new Usa oh (in Frosinine's roster)??

• Why in legavolleyfemminile.it (official Italian website about female volley) in the roster of Bergamo and Frosinone there aren't Peña and the new Usa oh (in Frosinine's roster)??

dont know about Frosinone, but Foppa still didnt make an oficial release about Pena, so maybe that is why?

• No, the reason is that Italian volleyball is a mess!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• dont know about Frosinone, but Foppa still didnt make an oficial release about Pena, so maybe that is why?

Kidder's agency lists that she isn't available until January 2014. Perhaps they won't list her until then but it seems strange to sign her if she wouldn't be available to play until January.

• I am really curious about Italy's WCH roster for next year. Only Piccinini talked and everybody believed her. If she will be there with Gioli and Lo Bianco, then all she said would be lie for me. :down:

• I am really curious about Italy's WCH roster for next year. Only Piccinini talked and everybody believed her. If she will be there with Gioli and Lo Bianco, then all she said would be lie for me. :down:

Actually, Leo and Del Core also talked...mostly saying about how it was not nice of her to come out with something that was from inside the group and that stuff...so.

• Actually, Leo and Del Core also talked...mostly saying about how it was not nice of her to come out with something that was from inside the group and that stuff...so.

Actually, I agree with Leo and Del Core. It wasn't nice to talk about the players you have spent so many years in NT. When she lost her starting position, she started to talk. Then this question comes to my mind: why she hadn't talked earlier? Anyway, I will wait for 2014 WCH.

• Actually, I agree with Leo and Del Core. It wasn't nice to talk about the players you have spent so many years in NT. When she lost her starting position, she started to talk. Then this question comes to my mind: why she hadn't talked earlier? Anyway, I will wait for 2014 WCH.

She started to talk when she was not in WC 2011, and all people said that it wasn't right to leave the NT team like that.. but she had health problems. Lo Bianco also had breast cancer but she was a hero for surviving and getting back to NT. I have nothing against Lo Bianco or Gioli or Del Core but I think Picci was right to talk

• Piccinini is the only old player who really deserves to come back to Italy NT. And Italy NT needs her, especially her reception and defensive skills. But besides being a great player she's also a very nice person, all the young girls who played with her confirmed this. She can guide young girls and help them to improve, not like those 2 old witches Lo Bianco and Gioli who just care about their own interests. If Italian Federation really wants to win a medal at the next WCH, Piccinini and Ferretti must be called back and be starters. Also Cardullo if in shape, but please NO the 2 witches :wall:

• Piccinini is the only old player who really deserves to come back to Italy NT. And Italy NT needs her, especially her reception and defensive skills. But besides being a great player she's also a very nice person, all the young girls who played with her confirmed this. She can guide young girls and help them to improve, not like those 2 old witches Lo Bianco and Gioli who just care about their own interests. If Italian Federation really wants to win a medal at the next WCH, Piccinini and Ferretti must be called back and be starters. Also Cardullo if in shape, but please NO the 2 witches :wall:

I agree they need Picci. And also something I forgot about, what Barbolini did to her when she came back was very bad. She once talked about it, how when she returned all the other girls practiced together for London, but she had to play with the other young girls.. very cruel

• She started to talk when she was not in WC 2011, and all people said that it wasn't right to leave the NT team like that.. but she had health problems. Lo Bianco also had breast cancer but she was a hero for surviving and getting back to NT. I have nothing against Lo Bianco or Gioli or Del Core but I think Picci was right to talk

totally agree with you USAvolleyfan!

• Some friendly matches in the weekend:

REBECCHI NORDMECCANICA PIACENZA - POMI’ CASALMAGGIORE 1-3 (23-25, 27-29, 26-24, 23-25)
    Piacenza: Ferretti 2, Bramborova 12, Leggeri 9, Manzano 9, Mejners 22,
    Vindevoghel 12, Sansonna (L), Valeriano 4, ne Caracuta, Poggi. All.:
    Caprara.
    Casalmaggiore: Agrifoglio 1, Zago 17, Stevanovic 16,
    Aguirre 5, Bacchi 19, Lipicer 7, Sirressi (L), Grazietti 5, Olivotto 4,
    Quiligotti. All.: Beltrami

IGOR NOVARA – SAUGELLA MONZA 3-2 (16-25, 26-24, 26-20, 11-25, 15-7)
    Igor Novara: Casillo 8, Paris (L), Rosso 18, Kim 1, Lombardo 11, Harms 7,
    Manfredini 15, Alberti (L), Mollers 6, Gogna 3, Bellei 1. All. Colombo.
    Saugella Monza: Bruno 5, Viganò ne, Garavaglia 7, Balboni 4, Saveriano 2,
    Ravetta ne, Rinaldi 12, Bonetti 16, Garbet 8, Facchinetti 7, Pastrenge
    (L), Bisconti (L). All. Mazzola.

UNENDO YAMAMAY BUSTO ARSIZIO - VOLKSBANK BOLZANO 3-1 (25-19, 23-25, 25-16, 25-17)
    UNENDO YAMAMAY: Petrucci 3, Bianchini(OPP) 21, Michel 15, Garzaro 11, Marcon 11,
    Angelina 12, Leonardi (L), Mingardi 6. N.e. Bosio, Degradi, Spirito.
    All. Dagioni.
    VOLSKBANK SÜDTIROL: Cumino 3, McNeal 10, Menghi 8, Bertolini 10, Papa 11, Porzio 6, Medaglioni (L1), Fogagnolo 1, Favretto,Waldthaler, Giora. N.e. Zancanaro (L2). All. Bonafede.