Germany - DVL 1. Bundesliga 2013/14

• Again very good transfer for Aachen. I'm curious who will be their opposite... :win:

take a look on hofland's website and check the free opposite, maybe you will found the new opposite of Aaachen...
    Van Daelen is still free for exemple, or maybe Crnkova will play as opposite.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• take a look on hofland's website and check the free opposite, maybe you will found the new opposite of Aaachen...
    Van Daelen is still free for exemple, or maybe Crnkova will play as opposite.

Is van Daelen really still free for next season? She would fit perfectly in Aachen :win:

• Stuttgart wants to keep her, but there has been no news from them.

Nienke De Waard could also be a good choice, or will she stay in Dutch league?

De Waard stays in Sliedrecht :win: So, no option for Aachen.

• Dresden signed Canada NT OH Shanice Marcelle. She won several championships with her University and was elected female athlete of the year of Canada's University sports.

Jennifer Pettke eventually did not sign with VC Wiesbaden...

• Hamburg signed 26 year old Sarah Wolnizki as 2nd setter. Last season she played 2nd league in Cologne, in 2010/11 she was 2nd setter in Aachen. She interrupts her studies to play professionally next season and reach the level of 1st league...

• On Germany WGP roster on FIVB site, Carina Aulenbrock is listed as playing for Schweriner SC. She had a tryout training there towards the end of last season, so probably she signed there eventually...I don't expect any official news from Schwerin before September as usual :whistle: :down:

• Dutch NT OH F.Gravesteijn (ex VDK Gent) will move to Hamburg

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Tatiana Crkonova is now official in Aachen, she'll play as Opp. So Aachen has a really strong team for next season :super:

:drink: :drink: :super:

• On Germany WGP roster on FIVB site, Carina Aulenbrock is listed as playing for Schweriner SC. She had a tryout training there towards the end of last season, so probably she signed there eventually...I don't expect any official news from Schwerin before September as usual :whistle: :down:

Do you know where Geerties will play next season? Dresdner? Schweriner? ?(

• Do you know where Geerties will play next season? Dresdner? Schweriner? ?(

As far as I know, she hasn't signed anywhere yet, but probably all teams in the league want her :D I hope she goes somewhere where she can play as starter. Dresden already has Izquierdo and the Canadian player, Schwerin has high ambitions so they'll probably get a strong OH from abroad. Vilsbiburg could be a good choice for Geerties, they've always done good work with young players.

• As far as I know, she hasn't signed anywhere yet, but probably all teams in the league want her :D I hope she goes somewhere where she can play as starter. Dresden already has Izquierdo and the Canadian player, Schwerin has high ambitions so they'll probably get a strong OH from abroad. Vilsbiburg could be a good choice for Geerties, they've always done good work with young players.

Yes, Vilsbiburg could indeed be a good choice for her. I could imagine, that she would come here...

• So she's not one of the Finnish players that signed with Schwerin :D I really wonder who they'll be...

I´m curious about that, too. My assumption is, that one of them could probably be Elina Salomäki. She´s under contract with Theo Hofland´s agency.

• vilponen?