Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• 7-2 Vakıfbank.Eczacibasi definitly don't care about match what i understand.They play with only Poljak now in field.

Any chance to find a link for today's match?!

You need to download smarttürk web tv and open smart plus channel > http://smartturkwebtv.com/

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Senna and Micelli get hell out of Eczacibasi please :teach: :teach: :teach:

• Vakıfbank is playing with their %30 and Eczacibasi around %0-5 the quality of game is very very low.Both teams definitly thinking about CL matches this week.

• Yimei Wang in field with Neslihan :cheesy: :obey:

• 24 block points by Vakifbank :super: any idea about Gozde's absence?

• first two sets were very boring and easy for VB. then better two sets...

i didnt like Asuman's game.She isnt brave enough . She cant be main setter of the team but a so -so second setter.
    i dont know when Havelkova will play...she cant be worse than Senna ....

• It's written that Gozde's old shoulder injury repeated and she will be able to start trainings next week so i assume she won't be able to play against Cannes.

• It's written that Gozde's old shoulder injury repeated and she will be able to start trainings next week so i assume she won't be able to play against Cannes.

Oh no! A real problem for Vakif.. maybe Guldeniz can take care of the passing but not the attack as Gozde.. also she brings the team confidence, like a true captain. Get well soon Gozde :flower:

• Oh no! A real problem for Vakif.. maybe Guldeniz can take care of the passing but not the attack as Gozde.. also she brings the team confidence, like a true captain. Get well soon Gozde :flower:

Indeed Guldeniz is a real disappointment for a receiver OH, she might be good defender but not a player like Esra who can compensate lack of attacking skills with excellent reception skills :whistle:

• Indeed Guldeniz is a real disappointment for a receiver OH, she might be good defender but not a player like Esra who can compensate lack of attacking skills with excellent reception skills :whistle:

Well Esra is also scorig lately which Guldeniz is not. I once said I wanna see Guldeniz in NT instead of Esra, which we did, but I saw I was wrong. I don;t know if she can;t or she does not try but Guldeniz is not hitting the ball, she is rolling or making a shot, she never hits it hard..