Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• I agree but in a way it doesn't make a big difference. You only get %10 of the points that youth team collects I think. Also it is a good reminder to everyone that teams like Fenerbahce do not really invest in young players.

Yes, we do. Fener has given many chances to younger players and even to younger player from coming from other clubs who have made their names at fener like naz and eda

• Yes, we do. Fener has given many chances to younger players and even to younger player from coming from other clubs who have made their names at fener like naz and eda

Seriously? I respect Fenerbahce for their strategy to transfer good players but Naz was already a good setter in Eczacıbaşı even when she was 15 she got the main setter position. If you actually looked to the results of youth leagues:

For girls: http://www.tvf.org.tr/icerik/130/
    For boys: http://www.tvf.org.tr/icerik/131/

You will see that Fenerbahce is not good, especially in girls category. Fenerbahce is unfortunately well known of transferring good players but not developing any and this is not only limited to their volleyball teams.

• Junior league my ass :whistle: most of them are talentless but for some reason turkish federation tries to shove local players down clubs throat anyway they can :down: and also most of Vb and Gs junior players are bought from other minor teams as far as i know

• Seriously? I respect Fenerbahce for their strategy to transfer good players but Naz was already a good setter in Eczacıbaşı even when she was 15 she got the main setter position. If you actually looked to the results of youth leagues:

For girls: http://www.tvf.org.tr/icerik/130/
    For boys: http://www.tvf.org.tr/icerik/131/

You will see that Fenerbahce is not good, especially in girls category. Fenerbahce is unfortunately well known of transferring good players but not developing any and this is not only limited to their volleyball teams.

))) Moreover to what Henry wrote - I believe there is huge difference from having

- 2007 Youth Black Sea Games "Best Setter" award with Eczacıbaşı and

- 2009-10 Turkish League Final Series "Best Setter" award with FENER :cup: :whistling: :tzz:

• It seems corinthiali is the Fener version ErolGarip :roll: :lol:

Cannot agree more.
    Dear corinthiali, please don't be so lazy and check things before you declare them. Eczacibasi also won the Turkish title when Naz was playing as a setter for them. So she already has been the setter of a champion club? Ok?

Henry, although I dont like federations dictating things on clubs, they are making a good job by forcing them to promote young players. We will need native players in the NT anyway, I dont want Turkish league to be like Azerbaijan where clubs are amazing but NT is not. Vakifbank and Eczacibasi are already doing great jobs, GsD is at least trying. Moreover, yes the players that GsD buy are from minor clubs too but at least they buy them when they are still young and give them opportunity to train with a good team.

• i dont understand whats wrong with Junior players playing ?

bcz your club's not benefiting from that, that doesnt make a project useless....some fb fans always think that everything should be organized all the time in favor of Fb....its fB club's fault not to raise good young players,and its Fb's problem....why dont we see the same problem in Fb's male team? fb's male team has good young players like metin toy...

• no problem with developing junior players but like what i said you reward junior with junior accomplishments while you reward senior with senior accomplishments, a good player from cannakle junior will not necessarily play for cannnakle senior team, each club have their own niche some are good at youth development, some are good at hiring medical doctors that prevent injuries and some are good at getting foreign players and coaches that will fit their team besides you do not need to have 10 outstanding youth development clubs to have a strong national team 5 or even less like 2 or 3 will do.

• Cannot agree more.
    Dear corinthiali, please don't be so lazy and check things before you declare them. Eczacibasi also won the Turkish title when Naz was playing as a setter for them. So she already has been the setter of a champion club? Ok?

Henry, although I dont like federations dictating things on clubs, they are making a good job by forcing them to promote young players. We will need native players in the NT anyway, I dont want Turkish league to be like Azerbaijan where clubs are amazing but NT is not. Vakifbank and Eczacibasi are already doing great jobs, GsD is at least trying. Moreover, yes the players that GsD buy are from minor clubs too but at least they buy them when they are still young and give them opportunity to train with a good team.

Why are we commenting what is already clear?? :aww: Naz started her supershinning era at Fener. Naz was always great but - watch this letters - in 2008 she was playing for Junior National Team. And The Biggest Star internationally she became while at Fener (incl. ECL Runner-up in her first year). :mirror:

• i had liked Naz's game when she made her debut in EcV at her 15's

then her game had become boring,she wouldnt improve as we expected her to , just due to coach BEPPE..he didnt use to give enough fredom to Naz therefore she couldnt show her game(potantial) and her game became boring and less creative (high balls to corners etc..).
    then she went to Fb after first year she had the chance to play as starter and once again she raised her game with Ze Roberto.BUT with Guidetti ,i think last two years are the best years of hers.
    if i am to rate her years from best to less best :
    last two years in VB
    one year in Fb
    first/debut years in EcV

• no problem with developing junior players but like what i said you reward junior with junior accomplishments while you reward senior with senior accomplishments, a good player from cannakle junior will not necessarily play for cannnakle senior team, each club have their own niche some are good at youth development, some are good at hiring medical doctors that prevent injuries and some are good at getting foreign players and coaches that will fit their team besides you do not need to have 10 outstanding youth development clubs to have a strong national team 5 or even less like 2 or 3 will do.

if the points of juniour legaue were not added to senior league, believe me ,many clubs wouldnt care about young players/ raising young players..this point system made them take it more seriously...

• again you don't need 10 good youth clubs, 2 or 3 will do :D

And would you please explain how to reward youth teams? Because clearly existing incentives did not work well until now and Turkish NT in my opinion even failed to produce a good opposite after Neslihan. It's the same with spiker position where we have only Gözde and Esra who have been good. Look at our MBs, why should not Turkish NT have a top MB? If we keep investing in ready made foreign MBs instead of developing native ones, Turkish NT will become an ordinary team. The only positions Turkey keep raising youngsters well are libero & setter IMO.
    Especially considering the resources a good team like Fenerbahce has, it will be great if they contribute to developing young players to the NT.
    Claiming a number like 2-3 as you do is none sense. If you have 10 teams developing young players, then some of them will be forced to develop even better players. That's how you raise the bar.

• Why are we commenting what is already clear?? :aww: Naz started her supershinning era at Fener. Naz was always great but - watch this letters - in 2008 she was playing for Junior National Team. And The Biggest Star internationally she became while at Fener (incl. ECL Runner-up in her first year). :mirror:

Because you sound like an another blind fanatic. Naz was ready to play when she was transferred to Fenerbahce. It's not so that Fenerbahce made a great investment to a young player and helped her development. That's what you do when a player is 15-16-17. Not when a player is already a starter setter in a top club. Same applies to Eda Erdem, she was already a starter and well performing player in Besiktas. :teach:

• Oh so you want 10 good youth teams? Well there are 12 teams in the league so 12- fener equals 11 good youth teams :lol: hmn so let's say 5 good players from a youth team if there are only 3 teams there would be 15 and if there are 10 there would be 50 good youth players as if all of those 50 will be at the senior nt anyway :roll:

• "what a bad corporation fener is i wish those motherfuckers rot in hell for not investing in the future of the youth!" then afterwards *curse* *curse* *curse* "those greedy people who only care about money and who does not think about social services argh!"

:lol: