Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• The matcb really came down to who had the worse performance, fener struggled with eda 0/9 :wall: seda and aneta good thing kim was still there to save their moon with a defensive help from gocken, from vakif only gozde played decent but what really annoys me is why eda is struggling so much, if she was injured like last year then i can understand but this time she's not that is the reason why i like bauer to take her place in the next game.

• Great match! even there were many many errors in both team. :aww:

This time Fener dominated in blocks (far differently 1st and 2nd match) and finally won. Good job Gokcen and all others. It's crucial for Fener since there are not much powerful attacker than Vakif. Once be blocked, attackers are intimidated of course.

It's fun to watch a setter like Glass. She attacks pretty well and finds good timing for that.

Go Fener!

• The matcb really came down to who had the worse performance, fener struggled with eda 0/9 :wall: seda and aneta good thing kim was still there to save their moon with a defensive help from gocken, from vakif only gozde played decent but what really annoys me is why eda is struggling so much, if she was injured like last year then i can understand but this time she's not that is the reason why i like bauer to take her place in the next game.

right,Eda is the worst of her team.but Bauer's being on the court means no aneta or no alisha..

• Well, Havlickova disappoint us many times, so they can try with:
    Glass - Kim - Bauer - Seda - Elif Onur - Gökcen - Merve (L)
    On the other hand we have quite inconsistent OP and one weak slot on OH :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• i think Glass will play better and better match by match...well,i could prefer Elif+Bauer duo ,due to Bauer but Glass is a better digger than Elif,more athletic, and trying to set faster than Elif , though this affects the quality of her sets sometimes: low sets etc...
    im not sure if its a good idea to omit Aneta from the roster....bcz Seda isnt attacking well her reception is ok but attack is not enough..she is having problems against Vb's blocks..yes Aneta is also having problems against it but good or bad she is an option on the court for her team.If Bauer cant contribute as expected who was bad in the second match then on Fb's side nobody can help Kim regularly...they will have to expect Elif Başaran to play very well...

• any chance/news of garay's possible return? or is she out of the whole competition because of her injury? im not particularly following the club competition because of work so i'm a little bit in the dark... :|

• any chance/news of garay's possible return? or is she out of the whole competition because of her injury? im not particularly following the club competition because of work so i'm a little bit in the dark... :|

yes seems so....not clear but they say she wont play in the finals anymore....it would be surprise if she would play..it is said that she will go to a Russian team..

• yes seems so....not clear but they say she wont play in the finals anymore....it would be surprise if she would play..it is said that she will go to a Russian team..

thanks Canter! :drink:

• Nikolic is playing instead of Costagrande, an expected change. However Fenerbahce is serving very well.
    Better serving team will win for sure!

• I want a struggleeee not a 3-0 for Vakif :down:

• second set 25-22 for VB.....Kim was great in the last part but couldnt get the set..Nikolic contributed well..the referees calling many double touches again...this time to Glass :lol: ... bte Glass is not a good blocker...Nikolic got points using her hands back to back..