Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• If they're a wealthy club, they could probably try Kozuch who hasn't signed for any club yet. But I'm doubtful that Kozuch will play for a non CL team.

Well if she goes to a CL participant team she will not win CL it's obvious (Biggest candidates to win CL have already filled their OPP position) so i would choose Turkish league,the competition is even harder than CL here,Bursa BSB also wanna win Challange Cup anyway Bursa BSB can find much usefull OPP with less salary.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Well if she goes to a CL participant team she will not win CL it's obvious (Biggest candidates to win CL have already filled their OPP position) so i would choose Turkish league,the competition is even harder than CL here,Bursa BSB also wanna win Challange Cup anyway Bursa BSB can find much usefull OPP with less salary.

Nicole Fawcett could have been a good candidate, but she already signed for a korean club :roll: Also Polen Uslupehilvan definitely can be starting OPP in Bursa but Vakifbank won't let her go anywhere...

Saskia Hippe can be good too if it comes to loswer salary :) she's in a good form now.

• Dominician Rodrigues would be a good choice for Bursa...young and not expensive...

could be, however last times in NT as OPP she was only mediocre, in Pan-Am cup she didn't do good job, Nunez, Pena and Martinez were better

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Matuszkova can be a valid option for Bursa..or Djerisilo if she is in good shape..and if it will be official about Engle in Piacenza there is Turlea

• Çanakkale Belediyespor signed a contract with Funda Bilgi (L) and Cansu Aydınoğulları (S) from Beşiktaş Bahçeşehir Üni.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• They have very good roster except MBs. I always like the choice of foreigner player. They will most probably fight for 5th place against Bursa BB.

• It's 3 :)

It used to be 3 against the teams that play in a European tournament. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm just curious how will some teams choose their starting 6. Fenerbahce has 6 really good foreigners for instance.
    Vakifbank should be similar to last year with only one change, Costragrande instead of Glinka.
    To me, Galatasaray is the difficult one. Will they choose Saori, Montano and Lo Bianco? I guess Gamze might play instead of Leo to open a place for Veljkovic or Rabadzhieva. God, it's so complicated! What do you think? :dance6:

• It used to be 3 against the teams that play in a European tournament. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm just curious how will some teams choose their starting 6. Fenerbahce has 6 really good foreigners for instance.
    Vakifbank should be similar to last year with only one change, Costragrande instead of Glinka.
    To me, Galatasaray is the difficult one. Will they choose Saori, Montano and Lo Bianco? I guess Gamze might play instead of Leo to open a place for Veljkovic or Rabadzhieva. God, it's so complicated! What do you think? :dance6:

I've thought about Gala also.. I think they will try with Lo Bianco and Montano most surely and the 3d one will be Saori.. but it's almost the same line up as last year only now they have a good receiver - Saori and a local MB - Ergul.. If Barbolini really wants to make a progress in Turkish league he better pick Montano, Saori and Veljkovic cuz no team can win without a great MB and that's Stefana.. so I think he'll have the time to try many things but Rabadzieva is useless.. I doubt she get any playtime even in CL.. they have a good OPP, they have an attacking OH which is turkish an IMO better than Rabadzhieva so I don't think we'll see Rabadzhieva and Neriman together...
    About Fener.. They'll play CEV with all their foreigners, but for Turkish league best trio would be Alisha - Bauer - Fe Garay (assuming that Kim won't be playing for them) Seda is in good form so is Alisha so no reason for me to see Nilay and Havlichkova.. and for CEV they can try Seda as OH together with Garay and Havlichkova as OPP, think it will work Seda has been good as OH in NT

• It used to be 3 against the teams that play in a European tournament. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm just curious how will some teams choose their starting 6. Fenerbahce has 6 really good foreigners for instance.

I expect top teams with following starters for Turkish League;

Vakıfbank

Naz-Brakoçeviç
    Fürst-Bahar
    Costagrande-Gözde
    Gizem

Eczacıbaşı

Hanke-Neslihan
    Poljak-Büşra
    Havelkova-Esra
    Gülden

Fenerbahçe

Glass-Havlickova
    Gökçen-Eda
    Garay-Seda
    Derya

Galatasaray

Lo Bianco-Montano
    Ergül-Aslı
    Saori-Neriman
    Nihan

As seen above, GS is the one which make the most number of change in their strater players. Rabadzhieva can play only if Neriman get injured or else there is no chance to see her playing, which makes this transfer very useless. Moreover they don't have any local back up spiker. FB will be in a big trouble if they won't manage to sign with Kim somehow. They have only one local back-up spiker, Elif Başaran who is a mediocre player. And also in this case there is no chance to see Bauer as starter :wall:

• I agree on the most guesses. Somehow it feels like Vakıfbank will easily dominate the Turkish league this season again. Fenerbahce had great transfers but most can't play in Turkish league. I think they won't give up on Fe Garay, Glass and Kim if she comes back. If Kim doesnt show up, I expect them to use their 3rd option as Bauer since Eda is still injured and other MB is bad. IMO they made all these transfers to get a wildcard but it didnt happen. I'm sure they will win CEV though.
    Eczacibasi doesn't have a big change either. Instead of Senna, they will start with Havelkova. Hanke is of course a good setter but Asuman and Özge were not the biggest problem for them last season. I would like to see Harmotto in their first 6. On the other hand in champions league, they might beat Vakıfbank this year.
    In Gala, I'm quite dissappointed that a foreign player is used in setter position. I love Leo but I don't think a player like Özge would take team really down. Whenever she fails, Gamze would be there anyway. However it's obvious that Saori is a much better player than Molnar. So again IMO, Gala has a great chance to beat Eczacibasi this year in Turkish league, however I dont see them in champions league F4. :wavy: