Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• GS lead the whole set and now VB is 20-22

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Vakifbank took the second set!! :super: i don't know if anyone else noticed Ergul is Adenizia-like today. After every block, weather she did it or not she turns and screams at the player.. also i notice this match is very tensed, many players scream into others' faces, not directly like Obmochaeva but Gozde does it, Costagrande did it.. also Montano and Rabadzieva

• Almost every player that is substituted in for serve makes a mistake right away :white:

Yes, it is true XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Anyone else have problems with the stream? It stops every few seconds for me :S

It stops sometimes, but not very often (maybe 5-6 times since the benigging of the match) for me it is very good...

• Vakifbank from 12:18 to 25:22 :super:
    And it certainly wasn't the best match they played this year...Brakocevic was good only in 1st set and the whole team made a lot of unforced errors, but in the important moments they always did well!

Galatasaray, well...it's difficult, they were not really bad, but right the opposite of Vakifbank: in 3rd set they were leading clearly and then they hit 5-6 attacks out and brought Vakifbank back into the match. And reception today was a much bigger problem than in their CL match.

• If Barbolini keeps playing with Leo, nothing will change in this team. You can bring the best OHs and OPPs, it doesnt matter. She basically has a trust problem with any other MB than Gioli (Veljkovic in CL was an exception). She basically ruined more than 5 positions where she got a great reception and set to Montano instead of MBs. Please include Gamze & Veljkovic next time to the team!

• Galatasaray-Vakıfbank 0-3 (17-25 25-27 22-25)

Galatasaray was not able to keep the vantage in the score....

• And can anyone explain to me why Barbolini didnt replace Rabadzhieva with Ezgi at all? She is much better in defense and reception. I understand she is not potentially the best attacker but at least she wouldnt hit every important ball out of court!

• If Barbolini keeps playing with Leo, nothing will change in this team. You can bring the best OHs and OPPs, it doesnt matter. She basically has a trust problem with any other MB than Gioli (Veljkovic in CL was an exception). She basically ruined more than 5 positions where she got a great reception and set to Montano instead of MBs. Please include Gamze & Veljkovic next time to the team!

Leo usually serves very often the middles. She prefers playing with the one who hit the slide and not the one. Ozgenur in my opinion was better than the other middle that plays this year in GS (not Sinem Barut, I mean the other one, the #1)

With such a awful reception, Leo can't serve very much the middles....

I don't think that Rabadzhieva was that good today!

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Leo usually serves very often the middles. She prefers playing with the one who hit the slide and not the one. Ozgenur in my opinion was better than the other middle that plays this year in GS (not Sinem Barut, I mean the other one, the #1)

With such a awful reception, Leo can't serve very much the middles....

#1 is Ergul. And Ergul is not a great MB, especially not blocker but she is a powerful hitter.. she proved that many times. It's not ll about reception there were situations when the pass was good and it could've been a middle set.. And also for bad reception you can set the slide and the middle set away from the setter.. you're other favorite Berg does that all the time and many times leaves the hitter on the left with no block.. so reception is not the cause of Leo not setting the MB

• #1 is Ergul. And Ergul is not a great MB, especially not blocker but she is a powerful hitter.. she proved that many times. It's not ll about reception there were situations when the pass was good and it could've been a middle set.. And also for bad reception you can set the slide and the middle set away from the setter.. you're other favorite Berg does that all the time and many times leaves the hitter on the left with no block.. so reception is not the cause of Leo not setting the MB

Ask Barbolini :whistle:

• #1 is Ergul. And Ergul is not a great MB, especially not blocker but she is a powerful hitter.. she proved that many times. It's not ll about reception there were situations when the pass was good and it could've been a middle set.. And also for bad reception you can set the slide and the middle set away from the setter.. you're other favorite Berg does that all the time and many times leaves the hitter on the left with no block.. so reception is not the cause of Leo not setting the MB

Definitely! I don't think Ergül is bad. IMO she is not worse than Bahar at least. There have been situations where Vakıfbank blocks left the middle empty and Leo still preferred Montano, this is the most dumb thing a setter can do. I saw 2 positions where she did bump sets even though she could set properly just because she was lazy. All she lacks is as someone else mentioned before: passion. This team can play 100 times better with a passionate young setter that is worse in technique than Leo.

• When Leo plays in the mational team, she is much better. She sets Gioli as much as she can and her connection with Arrighetti is very good! I see something different also in her face, sometimes when the reception is very very very bad and impossible to reach, she doesn't even try to reach the ball... I don't know... I am happy just because this one will be her last year in Turkey... I want her back in Italy!

I know I'm repeating myself but I think this is not Lo Bianco's choice but Barbolini's instruction. He gave the same instruction to Naz last summer. I also want to see Gamze playing but I doubt that she can play properly with this shaky reception. Moreover, Lo Bianco is like a second libero from time to time. Only Hanke can maybe beat her in terms of running. :D Also Saori Kimura's absence is very unfortunate for the club. :down: Howsoever, does any of you know when the next derby is?