Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• :win: Oh 55 straight, looking at aydemir it looks like from 2006 she has won either a domestic or foreign title for eczaci,fener and vakif while she was on their team.... Wonder if she plays for a team like bursa maybe they could become the best team in turkey too

Due to foreigner restriction, an A class setter who is not foreigner is a very big plus for cup contender teams so that they can use foreigner slots for spikes. That's why the teams who has Naz in their roster wins Turkish league.

First set score 25-10 for Vakifbank, Kim is far away from her real performance :down: indeed FB sucks in every element of game, not only due to Kim :whistle:

• Is Garay already with Brazil NT? I think it would make more sense using her as OH and Seda as OPP rather than Seda OH with Aneta OPP...

Yes she is, but still this is not a good choice. I would use Elif Onur as OH, seda as Opp and use Bauer as scorer MB :whistle:

• Today Fenerbahce should end Vakifbank's unbeaten story.

You've been still here to see Vakf's lost since last year? lol. 57 wins and counting...
    Next week? To beat Vakif, Atom has more chance than Fener. Even if there was Garay today, Fener had no chance.
    To beat Vakif, team play, total defence, etc are necessary, for eg, like Cannes did last year. Fener lacks total defence totally. Galatasaray, with Saori, has the best chance to beat Vakif.

• Eeee I thought Garay will play today. With Her game would look different.

Who is Maya in 2012?

Erol You should see different between should and will.

• Due to foreigner restriction, an A class setter who is not foreigner is a very big plus for cup contender teams so that they can use foreigner slots for spikes. That's why the teams who has Naz in their roster wins Turkish league.

First set score 25-10 for Vakifbank, Kim is far away from her real performance :down: indeed FB sucks in every element of game, not only due to Kim :whistle:

I agree about Kim, she looked very demoralized. :(

• You've been still here to see Vakf's lost since last year? lol. 57 wins and counting...
    Next week? To beat Vakif, Atom has more chance than Fener. Even if there was Garay today, Fener had no chance.
    To beat Vakif, team play, total defence, etc are necessary, for eg, like Cannes did last year. Fener lacks total defence totally. Galatasaray, with Saori, has the best chance to beat Vakif.

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: You must really love Saori. Last year she showed nothing in Vakifbank, this year she shows nothing in Galatasaray and I don't think it will change during the season. She just doesn't fit into a league where height and power are the main elements.

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: You must really love Saori. Last year she showed nothing in Vakifbank, this year she shows nothing in Galatasaray and I don't think it will change during the season. She just doesn't fit into a league where height and power are the main elements.

I don't agree on that. Last year she did nothing in Vakıfbank because there is a player like Gözde in there. Galatasaray transferred Saori instead of Molnar and I guess we all agree Saori is a much better player. Even if Garay was there today, Fenerbahce would not win any sets. Glass-Garay-Kim trio with Seda-Eda-Gökçen would not make such a big difference.

If we look back to Galatasaray, Saori didn't play so far because she is away in her NT. I'm sure she will be in the team instead of Rabadzhieva in the coming weeks depending on Aslı Kalac's injury, because at the moment Barbolini prefers Veljkovic. However Saori is needed in the team for better serves and a stable defense. Moreover even though she is short, she has great tips, do not underestimate her attacking. :cheesy:

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: You must really love Saori. Last year she showed nothing in Vakifbank, this year she shows nothing in Galatasaray and I don't think it will change during the season. She just doesn't fit into a league where height and power are the main elements.

Saori had only one practice with the team, and since then she is back in Japan. How can she show something in G. Saray if she is with Japan NT all the time? It is far too early to say anything about her. Perhaps she didn't fit to Vakifbank but she can fit to G. Saray which has two powerful attackers but a shaky reception. Indeed, she can make the game of her team more stable. :teach: Therefore, let us wait and see.

By the way Rabadzhieva has an injury, thus Lo Bianco, Montano and Velikovic have played today. As we can see, it makes sense to transfer five foreign players. Also other clubs will miss players because WGCC. FIVB is really disrespectful towards the clubs that invest a lot of money in volleyball. :mad:

• Hello

Where can I find the stats of game between VakifBank & Fenerbhçe ? Did Christina bauer play ?
    Thanks

She didn't play.

Here are stats of match.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• oh God these numbers... Seda, great job! :wall: :wall: :wall: :lol: