Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• Büşra had 2 pts (0 block) in 5 sets. I really wonder, what is she doing on the court ? :sos:

Dear Micelli, as I said before, you can't win against Vakıfbank or Fenerbahce in the playoffs with Senna Usic and you'll never win the champs. with Asuman as a main setter. :teach: :hit:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I assume you haven't watched Nikolic's performance recently. The only thing she can do better than Güldeniz is to get blocked... I'm really sorry for Nikolic, never seen her that bad before.

• Mmmm very interesting.. I was watching an interview with Ivana Nesovic and she was not impressed by Turkey.. She was amused the most with Japan and shared many interesting stories and said very beautiful stuff about the people. Back to Turkey she said the league is (one) the best in the world which is true.. she was not impressed with the people in her city.. she did not talk about Istanbul but she said the people were looking at her very strange because she was so tall they even called their little children to see her like she was a giant.. However I've watched some interview with Senna some weeks ago and she talking very very good things about Turkey. She was impressed by the organization and everything.. she said the people were very welcoming and positive.. It's interesting to hear 2 different stories.. I haven't heard Senna's about Japan :)

• Mmmm very interesting.. I was watching an interview with Ivana Nesovic and she was not impressed by Turkey.. She was amused the most with Japan and shared many interesting stories and said very beautiful stuff about the people. Back to Turkey she said the league is (one) the best in the world which is true.. she was not impressed with the people in her city.. she did not talk about Istanbul but she said the people were looking at her very strange because she was so tall they even called their little children to see her like she was a giant.. However I've watched some interview with Senna some weeks ago and she talking very very good things about Turkey. She was impressed by the organization and everything.. she said the people were very welcoming and positive.. It's interesting to hear 2 different stories.. I haven't heard Senna's about Japan :)

Çanakkale is a small city, which might be reason that Nesoviç is not happy about. Moreover, Nesiç was also complaining about the fact that they can't manage to convince any player to play in their team, he said any of players he wanted transfer doesn't want to leave İstanbul :whistle:

• Çanakkale is a small city, which might be reason that Nesoviç is not happy about. Moreover, Nesiç was also complaining about the fact that they can't manage to convince any player to play in their team, he said any of players he wanted transfer doesn't want to leave İstanbul :whistle:

Yes I also thought that the small city was the reason. What would be the cost if I come to Istanbul to watch some of this years' finals.. not the plane, but transport from the airport to the hall, the game and maybe 1 or 2 days staying in Istanbul

:D its probably about the city...Istanbul and Izmir are more prefarable cities for the foreigners to live and play volleyball.Çanakkale is smaller and less crowded but naturally beautiful a city.

• Yes I also thought that the small city was the reason. What would be the cost if I come to Istanbul to watch some of this years' finals.. not the plane, but transport from the airport to the hall, the game and maybe 1 or 2 days staying in Istanbul

It won't cost that much.If you land to Sabiha Gokcen Airport (Asian side),you will find Kadikoy services outside of airport.After arriving to Kadikoy,you must ask Uskudar/Capitol busses.Uskudar/Capitol busses just pass Burhan Felek Sport Hall.There is also cheap and good hostels in Kadikoy.It will cost 15-20€ per day (I can advice this one > http://www.hushhostelistanbul.com )

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I assume you haven't watched Nikolic's performance recently. The only thing she can do better than Güldeniz is to get blocked... I'm really sorry for Nikolic, never seen her that bad before.

Totally agree. Wish she can get form back.

• It won't cost that much.If you land to Sabiha Gokcen Airport (Asian side),you will find Kadikoy services outside of airport.After arriving to Kadikoy,you must ask Uskudar/Capitol busses.Uskudar/Capitol busses just pass Burhan Felek Sport Hall.There is also cheap and good hostels in Kadikoy.It will cost 15-20€ per day (I can advice this one > http://www.hushhostelistanbul.com )

Thanks a lot :)

• http://tvf-web.azurewebsites.n…ATE=5.2.2014+18%3a00%3a00

Bursa 22 errors in reception :white: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Rabadziheva as opposite, Ozsoy and Kimura as OH's.

i were the coach..i would fire the libero first....8 errors and % 22 to 11 reception is horrrible!!!! :hit: :hit:
    i cant understand how a team can make 22 reception errors ? unbeliavable!!

btw, Rabadzieva as OPP did a good job (% 55 at attack) but still Neriman as OH took 49 balls!!! :|

• I'm watching Fener-Bursa...

It's a pleasure to see Kim at her current level :obey: :obey: :obey:

As Guidetti mentioned recently after Vakifbank lost against Fener, Kim is back at her best level :super: :super: :super: