Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• I'm watching Fener-Bursa...

It's a pleasure to see Kim at her current level :obey: :obey: :obey:

As Guidetti mentioned recently after Vakifbank lost against Fener, Kim is back at her best level :super: :super: :super:

we should still wait till a Fb-VB match in turkish league (maybe a final) to see how Kim will do...aagainst a motivated VB,things may not be easy for Kim as well . Kim is a fast player in spite of her height..thats realy an adv for her.

• i cant stand reception errors!! i can stand attacking but not reception..
    Bursa should find a better receivers (libero+Ohs)...they should keep Mia in the team maybe also Pinedo.. setter Ana is not bad..they should transfer maybe Şeyma ERcan form EcV... or Melis Durul ...or maybe Ezgi Güç or Ecem Alıcı from GsD. Birgül is very short a player.They should fine a better libero: Dilara Bağcı is very talented libero.Or maybe Serpil Ersarı...

• yeah yeah we not only should see how kim plays against a motivated vb but also players such as gamova on how she will do against vb ( there is also a possibility they will face in the cl final) there are also other players we want to see against them :D besides vb players also have a challenge and that is if they can duplicate their play to the turkish nt :wavy:

id like to see seda ge back into shape i believe she will give them that extra edge if they want to win the championship :super:

• we should still wait till a Fb-VB match in turkish league (maybe a final) to see how Kim will do...aagainst a motivated VB,things may not be easy for Kim as well . Kim is a fast player in spite of her height..thats realy an adv for her.

Do you remember Kim's performance in FB-VB match, only a few weeks ago ?? :D :D

Even with a bad setter (Elif), Kim is able to play a great match against VB :teach:

• Do you remember Kim's performance in FB-VB match, only a few weeks ago ?? :D :D

Even with a bad setter (Elif), Kim is able to play a great match against VB :teach:

its sure Kim's shape is getting better and better...there was also a match that Fb lost 3-0 against VB ? Kim was playing in that match as well. About setter Elif.. she is very slow but the quality of her sets not bad...the quality of her sets better than setters Özge and Nilay.Maybe that is bcz Elif is too slow and that makes her have enough time for clear sets :lol:
    i mean her sets to Kim are not bad ;) as if her sets to Kim is better than Glass's sets to Kim.Eccept the ones/sets when Elif has to run a lot

• cmon darnel was thoroughly insulted by erol last year and you got very hurt which is why your trying to find a new target this season :D

Oh about elif fener's spiking is lower with her than with glass but ironically garay seems to perform better with her :rolll:

• cmon darnel was thoroughly insulted by erol last year and you got very hurt which is why your trying to find a new target this season :D

Oh about elif fener's spiking is lower with her than with glass but ironically garay seems to perform better with her :rolll:

bcz ErolGarip was claiming that Polen was 10 times better than Neslihan...etc..

who is my new target? 8|

• btw...i cant see any "real" passer around in Turkey and In Europe..just a few ones like Marcon,Esra maybe Gözde...
    especially young local talents receiving skills are worrying me...even young liberos are terrible receiver in turkey...a few exception like Dilara Bağzı etc..
    can you see a complete young european OH around ?
    they are good attackers but their reception are terrible..
    also Piccinini and Del Core

• I'll let go of the issue for peaceful purposes :drink:

Regarding young European who are good passers none but then why don't European clubs hire Japanese trainers to improve their passing just like what sokolova and artamonova did 100000000 years ago

• Melis Durul & Ceeren duo were terible at attacking..just Gözde Yılmaz was good.Gözde Yılmaz could be an alternative to Polen for the nT.
    still many balls going to Neriman....poor Rabadzieva and Saori.

btw...Halkbak with Daimi Ramirez lost 3-2 to Çanakkale

• Halkbank is the 9th with 15,7 pts and Sarıyer is the 10th with 15,3 pts..these two teams are on the red line of relegation together with 11th and 12th teams.8th team BB yeşilyurt has 18,5 pts...

• It's written that Galatasaray will not renew LoBianco's contract for next year.They also gave captainship to Neriman from LoBianco.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• It's written that Galatasaray will not renew LoBianco's contract for next year.They also gave captainship to Neriman from LoBianco.

GS should transfer Laura Dijkema :heart: :heart: It will be no problem, because Laura really wants to play in Istanbul next season :teach:

:lol: :lol:

• Seriously now...Gamze is a good option for the future...For next season, I would opt for Özge or Asuman :win: