Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• Who else? MAybe it came from me ^_^

Yeah god bless Fener, god bless the ultimate leader Aziz! Daaa...
    I'm not critisizing Fenerbahce as it is now, but it's stupid that they claim "We are a republic, we are Turkey". Then do something for the country, don't use money to buy ready foreign players only like Real Madrid.
    Your discussion of 50 good young players is nothing but fun. Yes if each club produce 5 young good players, there will be 50 good players but then probably 5 or 10 of them which are the best of those 50 will be top players. This is how you aim development. :whistle:

• Yeah god bless Fener, god bless the ultimate leader Aziz! Daaa...
    I'm not critisizing Fenerbahce as it is now, but it's stupid that they claim "We are a republic, we are Turkey". Then do something for the country, don't use money to buy ready foreign players only like Real Madrid.
    Your discussion of 50 good young players is nothing but fun. Yes if each club produce 5 young good players, there will be 50 good players but then probably 5 or 10 of them which are the best of those 50 will be top players. This is how you aim development. :whistle:

Agree, there's too much talk about these players. And I still think that points from young teams competition shouldn't be included into overall standings in senior league, for me it's unfair, though it encourages to invest in promising girls :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Agree, there's too much talk about these players. And I still think that points from young teams competition shouldn't be included into overall standings in senior league, for me it's unfair, though it encourages to invest in promising girls :whistle:

I agree that it is unfair. But otherwise how can they take attention to that? I don't know if there are such applications in the world. Maybe by giving the chance of organizing F4 to the winning team or giving them more home advantage during F4? I really don't have a clue how to reward these girls but clearly existing ones do not work.

• in remaining matches :the ones which can have an influence on the standigs are :

08.03.2014 Fb - GsD
    11.03.2014 GsD - EcV
    20.03.2014 EcV - Fb

as we can see, Vb is very unlikely to lose any points from now on. So Fb,EcV and GsD will determine the standings by the matches amongst themselves.
    i think most important match will be EcV - Fb....if Montano doesnt come back to GsD ,it wont be easy for them to win against Fb and EcV.

its not wrong to infer from the remaining matches that the standings in the end will be like : 1.Vb, 2.Fb,3.EcV and 4.GsD
    this means Vb - GsD and Fb - EcV semifinals...

i think Vb will be waiting for its opponent in the final.....i dont know who can prevail in Fb-EcV series...it may depend on the result of CL as well.

• forcıng clubs in anyway possible to include half assed players is stupid idea, you have it or don't that is how simple is this. How the hell it became Fbs problem i don't understand there isn't such rule anywhere in the world except Turkey and somehow you still have weakest Nt among elite Nts :down: You said by yourself there isn't single sub for Neslihan so how is this system working ?

• my logic tells me that a player on court and a player in the bench are not eqaully developed. time is needed for bigger succeses..on juniour level is there a develeopment and this will help senior team in long-term.

• Yeah god bless Fener, god bless the ultimate leader Aziz! Daaa...

You are wrong And Should Mend . Also, you would defend any point without single sense of objectivity and fact to defend the point against FB - just another hater from galatasaray. :S

• forcıng clubs in anyway possible to include half assed players is stupid idea, you have it or don't that is how simple is this. How the hell it became Fbs problem i don't understand there isn't such rule anywhere in the world except Turkey and somehow you still have weakest Nt among elite Nts :down: You said by yourself there isn't single sub for Neslihan so how is this system working ?

Please read the whole thing first. Half assed players meaning what? Noone meant that young players should be forced to play in senior teams ok? What we mean is, teams should have better youth teams!!! These two are different things.
    I'm impressed that you use the Turkish "ı" and still say "you still have weakest NT among elite NTs". That's not correct at all.
    For your last comment "there isn't single sub for Neslihan so how is this system working", I didn't say the system is working well. However this system is new as far as I know and this is the first season it is applied, so we have to wait and see if the system works. :super:

• You are wrong And Should Mend . Also, you would defend any point without single sense of objectivity and fact to defend the point against FB - just another hater from galatasaray. :S

Darling, all I can say is a quotation from RIP Michael Jackson, "You are ignorant!".
    What does "Should Mend" mean?
    Please read my earlier entries to see how I admire Fenerbahce! I love Kim and it's a pleasure to watch her and also many thanks to Fenerbahce's managers that we are able to watch world stars like Fe Garay, Glass and Bauer in Turkey. I only critisized Fenerbahce because they lack investments to the young players. Please reconsider your own objectivity.

• Please read the whole thing first. Half assed players meaning what? Noone meant that young players should be forced to play in senior teams ok? What we mean is, teams should have better youth teams!!! These two are different things.
    I'm impressed that you use the Turkish "ı" and still say "you still have weakest NT among elite NTs". That's not correct at all.
    For your last comment "there isn't single sub for Neslihan so how is this system working", I didn't say the system is working well. However this system is new as far as I know and this is the first season it is applied, so we have to wait and see if the system works. :super:

if you think that i am turk cause i use your 'i' ( i have 3 different keyboards sometimes they get mixed ) you are wrong but i do know turkish and use it to communicate with my friends here ( currently i am in turkey ). system is old ( not talking about junior thing but limitation ) and for now it didn't produce any result

btw wth is there a need to have better youth team if it doesn't translate into better pro player ? what is the point again ? do clubs some kinda of obligation to raise local players or something ?

• if you think that i am turk cause i use your 'i' ( i have 3 different keyboards sometimes they get mixed ) you are wrong but i do know turkish and use it to communicate with my friends here ( currently i am in turkey ). system is old ( not talking about junior thing but limitation ) and for now it didn't produce any result

btw wth is there a need to have better youth team if it doesn't translate into better pro player ? what is the point again ? do clubs some kinda of obligation to raise local players or something ?

It was hard to guess that you meant foreign limitation by the system in your earlier post and I agree on that, such a limitation does not necessarily help.

I agree on the second part, partly. Clubs don't have an obligation to raise local players but it's better for their own investment. I don't know how a club can survive by transferring world class players continuously and paying lot to them. Moreover clubs such as Fenerbahce and Galatasaray should raise players as a social responsibility because they are the two biggest clubs of Turkey (considering overall).

• Tears in my eyes! Mady Montano is obviously recovered much earlier than expected. She is ready to start trainings with the team again. She will able to play however they will keep an eye on her health more carefully.

Source: http://www2.galatasaray.org/kulup/haber/19377.php (unfortunately in Turkish)

It costed GsD a chance to qualify to quarter finals in CEV but I'm really glad she is back soon. Rabadzhieva & Gamze will be coming in instead of Leo & Montano as a double substitution during the game I believe. :rolll: :dance6: