Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• It's offtopic but i don't know where to post it.Old Fenerbahce MB Duygu Bal participates to Survivor Turkey contest with some singers and actors .What a career from Fenerbahce to desert island :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Stats
    Fenerbahce 3-0 HalkBank (25-21, 25-16, 25-10)
    Stats
    Eregli 1-3 Bursa (23-25, 23-25, 25-22, 15-25)
    Stats
    VakifBank 3-1 Besiktas (18-25, 25-19, 27-25, 25-16)
    Stats
    Eczacibasi 3-0 Sariyer (25-22, 25-12, 25-16)
    Stats
    Yesilyurt 3-1 IlBank (25-14, 19-25, 25-22, 25-21)

• I really like the way abondanza makes team play :heart: team is very well organized and moves accordingly. looks like a machine :roll: already hope he will continue that in new season in CL :cup:

• I really like the way abondanza makes team play :heart: team is very well organized and moves accordingly. looks like a machine :roll: already hope he will continue that in new season in CL :cup:

Yes, Abbondanza is doing a great job with Fener this season, he know how to use Kim. Btw Abbondanza was very nervous during the first two sets yesterday.

• Denise Hanke wrote on her FB site that the wallets of all Eczaci players were stolen from their locker room during yesterday's match and the police had to come after the match and the wallets were found somewhere else in the city this morning :white:

• Denise Hanke wrote on her FB site that the wallets of all Eczaci players were stolen from their locker room during yesterday's match and the police had to come after the match and the wallets were found somewhere else in the city this morning :white:

Unbelievable...I hope they didn't get stolen anything important. The security of the locker room should be much stronger, shouldn't they?

• I can't believe this, how could that happen in their own hall????

I was there and it was really teribble night for the girls. On the other hand, the locker room wasn't locked and there was no camera in the hallway and the another cameras were inadequate to see thieves.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Fenerbahçe seeems to play very good but I still insist that they should play with Bauer insttead Havlickova as third foreigner. The difference between Bauer and Gökçen is much more than Seda and Havlickova

• Fenerbahçe seeems to play very good but I still insist that they should play with Bauer insttead Havlickova as third foreigner. The difference between Bauer and Gökçen is much more than Seda and Havlickova

I would agree on that in the beginning of the season but after I heard from someone that Bauer is quite a slow player, I watched her blocks carefully and I agree on that. She is a slow MB. I like her attacks and I dont say that Gökcen is a better player but I don't think Bauer makes a big difference. On the other hand Seda's performance is going down since she did not play regularly this season and Havlickova to my surprise is quite a fast player considering her body. She also gets critical points when team needs her. I saw her making good blocks & serves as well so I actually can understand why Abbondanza is insisting on Havlickova still.

I agree on the fact that Bauer is much better MB to loose a position as a foreigner. Abondanza 's play is team is playing much faster than last season. Perhaps Havlickova is faster ^^ and has adapted better to his style of play than Bauer :dance4: . Because that is the only reason why I can see her as a foreigner instead of Bauer. I guess any other coach would have Bauer as a foreigner instead of her.

• Elif also does not give that many sets to the middle either which is why buer wont be used often and if blocking will be her job then gocken and eda are better than her, in order for her to be used seda must come back to her 2010-2012 form.

• Elif also does not give that many sets to the middle either which is why buer wont be used often and if blocking will be her job then gocken and eda are better than her, in order for her to be used seda must come back to her 2010-2012 form.

I agree. FB needs good Opp., Seda has yet to proven herself this season.

• Bauer not being able to play as much as she wants is not a big surprise for me...It was an expected situation and the funniest fact is she firstly thought Fenerbahce would qualify for CL this season :D It seems like if she stays one more season in the team, she would perhaps play in CL though.

I kinda agree with Meatball. At the beginning of this season Fenerbahce's middle looked like a nightmare and their opponents tended to ignore them and focus on blocking the other attackers but as time went Elif and the turkish Mbs got a bit better, so I believe that's why Abbondanza still consists on Havlickova. To be honest, it's not really a matter of whom being the 3rd foreign player of Fenerbahce this season. As long as Kim and Fernanda playing as starters, the results will be the same.

• Does anyone know if Veljkovic is still injured?
    I know Montano will soon start training with the team so I feel bad for Rabadzhieva who is performing surprisingly good recently :aww:

I know Montano will soon start training with the team so I feel bad for Rabadzhieva who is performing surprisingly good recently :aww:

She starts the training and train with team. I saw her yesterday ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

I am glad that Montano is better. Now there is small chance that some people will make less excuses when galatasaray underperforms at the end of the season.. :cup: :dance4: :wavy: :mirror: