Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• thank you very much! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very good description Serdar, although some fanatics may claim that there is nothing wrong by paying loads of money to foreign stars. One more advantage is the contribution to the NT.
    However I don't think 10% is convincing. If you won all the games, you only get 3 points advantage which is not enough. Hope they will be make this approach more convincing by increasing the percentage maybe?

• Good news for Galatasaray, so we will probably watch her in the playoff, Montano is a monster when she is 100% :obey: .
    Fortunately we have Abbondanza who knows how stop Montano.

• Turkish Cup
    04/03: 17.00 Fenerbahce - Ilbank (Sports TV)

• i knew this Ilbank was a good team...espeacially young ones : Meliha and Ezgi BRavo!! :super:

i didnt watche first two sets..they beat Fb (though they already qualified by taking two sets) 3-2 playing with local players most of the time...setter Zülfiye and young OH's Meliha and Ezgi ..
    congrats Ilbank.
    Fb in tie break played with Kim-Seda-Elif onur-İpek-Nilay....ilbank with its local players..
    Fb-Ilbank : 2- 3

• Turkish Cup
    Stats

Fenerbahce 2-3 Ilbank (25-12, 18-25, 26-28, 25-14, 21-23)
    # I watched only the 5th set and it was exciting. Ilbank was fighting till the end, to be honest Ilbank deserves it. Nilay played the 5th set and she was horrible, the worst player today in my opinion :thumbdown: . Derya was great in defense, she saved her team many times in the 5th set :thumbup: . Kim is as usual the best player (24 points today).
    It's the second defeat for Fenerbahce this season (Vakif, Ilbank).

• Turkish Cup
    Stats

Fenerbahce 2-3 Ilbank (25-12, 18-25, 26-28, 25-14, 21-23)
    # I watched only the 5th set and it was exciting. Ilbank was fighting till the end, to be honest Ilbank deserves it. Nilay played the 5th set and she was horrible, the worst player today in my opinion :thumbdown: . Derya was great in defense, she saved her team many times in the 5th set :thumbup: . Kim is as usual the best player (24 points today).
    It's the second defeat for Fenerbahce this season (Vakif, Ilbank).

I'm a lucky fan :win: Great game from İlbank which played with 5 bench players :white:

• is it Kim just played 3 set then she got 24 points !!?? :white:

She just entered the game at the 3rd set for subs., we can say that she played 2 sets (4th and 5th set) and she finished w/24 pts. :win:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• What happened to Garay? Why didn't she play fifth set?! Did she get injuried?

• It's a Marcello's decision, she rested by coach, you needn't worry about her, she hasn't any problem.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• It's a Marcello's decision, she rested by coach, you needn't worry about her, she hasn't any problem.

Thanks a lot! I just realized they didn't need to win the match :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Is there any website for livescore for the matches from men's and women's Unilig? I know only this site http://universitelersporligi.org/ but there is no livescore in it.

Regards

Volleyball is one of the most interactive sports going. It is a game of intuition. Imagination. Improvisation. But most of all, of reciprocity. Of teamwork. There is no way to freelance in volleyball. :serve:

• Turkish Cup
    Stats
    Eczacibasi Vitra 3-0 Bursa (25-18, 25-16, 25-23)

• Beşiktaş - Galatasaray Daikin 0-3 (21-25 16-25 12-25)

Sinem once set the ball to Leo and I was laughing, but Leo jumped and hit the ball without touching the block :thumbsup:
    Avici's serve was very good
    Does anyone know why Leo is no longer the captain of the team?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• The Statistics of Besiktas Vs Galatasaray Daikin