Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• Well no information about rosters yet but i am pretty sure they will care about GsD match and they must win.They must secure their rank in league if they win they will guarantee CL ticket for next season but they should also hide their main tactics for F4 so i think they will try to handle this match with an average roster.

So Vakif and Fenerbahce are already qualified for CL, right???

• Won't they consider ranking after F4 and decide who will get the tickets for CL?

You are right Meatballs it will be decided after SFs but to be honest Galatasaray has no chance against Vakifbank in SF even Montano that's why i said ranking is important.If Vakifbank and Fenerbahce reach to final,Eczacibasi will qualify to CL 2014/2015 as best ranked team but if Galatasaray reachs to F,Eczacibasi & Fenerbahce series will decide the 3rd team coz Vakifbank already guaranteed to participate to CL 2014/2015.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• You are right Meatballs it will be decided after SFs but to be honest Galatasaray has no chance against Vakifbank in SF even Montano that's why i said ranking is important.If Vakifbank and Fenerbahce reach to final,Eczacibasi will qualify to CL 2014/2015 as best ranked team but if Galatasaray reachs to F,Eczacibasi & Fenerbahce series will decide the 3rd team coz Vakifbank already guaranteed to participate to CL 2014/2015.

Hmm again I did not understand. My assumption is that Fenerbahce and Vakifbank will reach to the finals and play against each other while GsD and Eczacibasi will play series for a 3rd place. Right? I guess in this case GsD has a good chance actually :whistle: On the other hand, is it a really low chance for a 4th Turkish team to get the wildcard for CL?

• Formula is 2 play-off finalists + Best ranked team except two finalists will go to next edition.I think regular season ranking will be like
    1)Vakifbank 2)Fenerbahce 3)Eczacibasi 4)Galatasaray
    For example : If Vakifbank and Fenerbahce plays the final Eczaci will go as best ranked
    If Vakifbank and Eczaci plays the final Fenerbahce will go as best.
    If Galatasaray and Fenerbahce plays the final Vakifbank will go as best ranked so Galatasaray has no chance to go CL unless they reach to final.

• Interesting news from Turkey:
    Eczacibasi will ask for doping test to Montano if she plays against them tomorrow. The reason is quite obvious, she had hepatitis 2 months ago and such a disease can't be cured in only 2 months. Therefore they claim that Montano is back because she used doping.

Source: http://skorer.milliyet.com.tr/…detay/1849527/default.htm

Hope that is not true.

• Formula is 2 play-off finalists + Best ranked team except two finalists will go to next edition.I think regular season ranking will be like
    1)Vakifbank 2)Fenerbahce 3)Eczacibasi 4)Galatasaray
    For example : If Vakifbank and Fenerbahce plays the final Eczaci will go as best ranked
    If Vakifbank and Eczaci plays the final Fenerbahce will go as best.
    If Galatasaray and Fenerbahce plays the final Vakifbank will go as best ranked so Galatasaray has no chance to go CL unless they reach to final.

No there is one more chance. Eczacibasi will play against GsD tomorrow and Fenerbahce at 20th. In normal conditions Fenerbahce would beat them, but I dont know if they will care about this game. So if Eczacibasi lose these 2 games, GsD becomes 3rd.

• No there is one more chance. Eczacibasi will play against GsD tomorrow and Fenerbahce at 20th. In normal conditions Fenerbahce would beat them, but I dont know if they will care about this game. So if Eczacibasi lose these 2 games, GsD becomes 3rd.

I totally forgot Fenerbahce match my bad :aww: But Eczacibasi is 5.2 points front of GsD so winning 1 point from any of FB or GsD will be enough for them for 3rd place and considering Eczacibasi should be at top form coz they will play in F4 and GsD looks really miserable volleyball,i think they will take at least 1 points from GsD.

• I totally forgot Fenerbahce match my bad :aww: But Eczacibasi is 5.2 points front of GsD so winning 1 point from any of FB or GsD will be enough for them for 3rd place and considering Eczacibasi should be at top form coz they will play in F4 and GsD looks really miserable volleyball,i think they will take at least 1 points from GsD.

I agree on that part. I don't think GsD is strong enough to win 3-1 or 3-0 against EcZ :wacko:

• So, Will Mandy play tommorow?

Hopefully :white: Otherwise I need a knife to stab into my eyes every time Saori hits a ball :cheesy:

I beg you Barbolini, please start with Gamze, Veljkovic & Asli and leave Saori & Leo out for once!

• Montano is not in the roster.LoBianco,Saori and Dobriana will be the foreigners.In Eczacibasi Poljak and Senna and Havelkova are in the roster.

• 2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup: