Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• 2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• This season should end as fast as possible for Eczacibasi :rolleyes:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:

• Really boring game except 4th set. Both setters are bad, especially Elif is the only reason that Fenerbahce could not win in comfort with 3-0. Having such strong attackers and still making such wrong decisions.
    Havelkova saved Eczacibasi in first 3 sets but then she had a big drop in 3rd set and never came back. Esra was bad in all elements.
    A well deserved win by Fenerbahce although Kim was definitely not her in best day.

• Molico x Unilever has turned to be very boring this season.

Btw, Senna 1/14 :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:

• Well as joana have said uniliver improved this playoffs so maybe it will be more interesting from now on
    Kim's performance today was actually better than her performance in the turkish cup final, it was garay who once again struggled good thing seda perfomed well and as bad as elif's sets were at least she did not concentrate on the wing spikers like she used to do the middles bauer and eda got a good amount of sets

• If Vakifbank will beat Galatasaray they will play the final, am I right? Or they will have to win one more match?

Does anyone know why Leo is not playing?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Vakıfbank - Galatasaray 0-2 (15-25 14-25) :white: :white:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• What a collapse by Vakif :what:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Vakıfbank - Galatasaray 0-3 (15-25 14-25 23-25) :thumbsup:

• Without Leo and Neriman GsD beats Vakifbank 3-0 :white: Barbolini might hear Meatballs :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup: