Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• I hope she is ready for next match cuz it will be a scandal if they don't play in final and Galatasaray does. Amd I'm gonna probably cry too :lol:

I know, but it's an in or out game for most GsD players and Barbolini. If GsD does not win, they won't play in CL next season so most players will escape. I will also be really happy that EcZ will be out of CL so Micelli, Nalan and Senna can go wherever they like. However I can't even imagine a Fb - GsD final because the fans are gonna ruin it. :down:

• Is it true that Garay left the hall in a wheel chair crying a lot or people are exagerating?!

• Vakıfbank - Galatasaray 0-3 (15-25 14-25 23-25) :thumbsup:

OMG Galatasaray! I'm totally surprised! :thumbsup: Congratulations!

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• Semifinal 2 - Vakıfbank 0-3 Galatasaray (15-25 14-25 23-25)

Here's a replay in case someone missed the match
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6b0XeFk9nY

Thanks a lot for the link! Now when I watch it carefully again, GsD received amazing which was the biggest disadvantage of the team. And Gamze! Even though she is very unexperienced, she has been setting short and fast balls to Saori which clearly motivated her a lot. She also had a lot of sets to position 6, to Rabadzhieva. Again although she is unexperienced, she had the courage to set the ball in different positions which made the difference IMO. I saw Leo watching the game, she should be crying when she think of her boring sets.

• Thanks a lot for the link! Now when I watch it carefully again, GsD received amazing which was the biggest disadvantage of the team. And Gamze! Even though she is very unexperienced, she has been setting short and fast balls to Saori which clearly motivated her a lot. She also had a lot of sets to position 6, to Rabadzhieva. Again although she is unexperienced, she had the courage to set the ball in different positions which made the difference IMO. I saw Leo watching the game, she should be crying when she think of her boring sets.

I hope Gala continues with Gamze next year.. She looks promising to me and she gives them an extra foreigner spot for TL

• Btw, don't know how serious Garay's injury but is there anyone that can play in her position in Fenerbahce? Elif Basaran is a bad OH, a bad receiver and her kill rates are bad. I can imagine Seda playing as OH but then receptions will be really bad again and Havlickova did bad in last games as OPP. Kim will carry Fenerbahce as usual but without good receptions, it is impossible to play with MBs who supported Kim very well. Does anyone have a good solution to this dilemma or will Fenerbahce lose the finals?

• Btw, don't know how serious Garay's injury but is there anyone that can play in her position in Fenerbahce? Elif Basaran is a bad OH, a bad receiver and her kill rates are bad. I can imagine Seda playing as OH but then receptions will be really bad again and Havlickova did bad in last games as OPP. Kim will carry Fenerbahce as usual but without good receptions, it is impossible to play with MBs who supported Kim very well. Does anyone have a good solution to this dilemma or will Fenerbahce lose the finals?

I think there's no choice. Havlickova will be back as Opp (hopefully playing better than in last games) and Seda will play as OH (hopefully not too bad in reception). Obviously Garay's injury is a big problem for Fenerbahce but they still have some chance especially considering last game of Vakifbank.

• Even if garay plays the concern is what form will she be in, will we see the garay of grand prix forn wherein she was spectacular or the garay of late? Cause if garay plays in her current form i would still give the edge to vakifbank in the final despite their performance in the last game.