Italy - Serie A1 2013/2014

• Trento is on second place, not on third, Raven

http://www.legavolley.it/Risul…nno=2013&IdCampionato=592

• Apart from Rouzier, Rauwerdink and Koumentakis which players will not play this week due to national calls?

Ravenna will have only eight players as they lost Tillie, Toniutti and Klapwijk (and also Koumentakis as you said). Verona will be without Ter Hortst, Piacenza without Kaliberda and Le Roux. Modena yesterday played without Deroo and Kampa. Trento will be without Sokolov, Latina without Verhees and Skrimov, Città di Castello without Fromm and Van Walle, Cuneo without Rauwerdink and Rouzier. Macerata, Perugia, Molfetta and Vibo didn't loose any player:; Ferreira, Fragkos and Noda will leave their teams after the league match.

• Tonight (in an hour and halof) will start Piacenza-Macerata.

I think it will be a great match to watch! There will be a streaming http://www.sportlemon.tv/20140…00e0.22067130-719452.html

At the same time, you can watch Vibo-Molfetta (sportube). If Molfetta wins, they will be in the Italian Cup. This South-Italy derby will be interesting too... ^^

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Is it just me or anyone else think italian commentators insisting on calling Zatsev the Tsar is just too much?

• 20:18 for Piacenza in fifth set :thumbup:
    Best scorers Piacenza: Kaliberda, Vettori (18 ). Lube: Zaytsev (24), Kurek (19)

• The end of Piacenza - Macerata was thrilling :obey: I'm a bit disappointed that Lube lost it. Though they're still a leader. Simon was insane on serve in the end. On the other hand this action when he was blocked by Podrascanin... :obey: Zaytsev is hilarious with his joy reactions :D

And always great to see old good Kurek back :roll: Pretty impressive attacks. Pity I have watched only a tie-break.

• Congratulations to Bruninho! :drink: I've watched some highlights and found great his play. They still need some adjustments but there's a lot of room for improvement. Unfortunately, Modena will take on Trento in the Cup what is going to be really hard. Anyway, happy to see he was already very useful. I think he adds a huge amount of fighting spirit to his teams. :box: The block to finish off the game... That's it!

• Verona!! what a great victory against Trento! I would have never expected a three points win there!! :woohoo: Zingel is more and more my favourite player of the team!! :box:

• Gert Van Walle - well deserved MVP in Cita di Castello's win over Perugia: 59% (20/34 - only 3 errors) in attack, 2 blocks, 1 ace
    Glad to see him perform like that after some more difficult games before.
    He already showed excellent shape during WC Qualifiers game against Belarus.
    Unfortunately, he didn't play against France: I'm sure Belgium would have scored a clearer victory with him in the team.

Sam Deroo scores a fantastic 67% (16/24 - 3 errors) with Modena against Cuneo. Seems like he's already well adjusted to Bruninho.
    Rouzier commits 12 errors in attack, almost matching the total of 14 attacking errors, committed by the entire team of Modena.

• Is it just me or anyone else think italian commentators insisting on calling Zatsev the Tsar is just too much?

Yeah, after all Tsar is originally Bulgarian title :)

• Can't believe Trentino lost at home! What happened?

Bad setting, injured Sokolov, missing Lanza

• Bad setting, injured Sokolov, missing Lanza

Thanks raylight.. unfortunately the match wasn't on the website I use to watch pallavolo! Couldn't comment on the quality but looking at the game results it seems Verona beat Trentino fair and square! Now you explained to me why.. thanks

• Yeah, after all Tsar is originally Bulgarian title :)

Yeah, it bothers me too

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Verona wins against VIbo 3-0 in a very convincing game. Vibo made so many unforced mistakes, especially on serve in the second set (4 players in a row made a mistake!) but Verona was superior in every aspect...so happy that this season is so positive for us! keep on like this guys :super:
    White MVP according to me..

• Did Latina changed Skrimov in that match? He scored all of his 12 pts in the first two sets, they were going for victory with that quality of their game

• Did Latina changed Skrimov in that match? He scored all of his 12 pts in the first two sets, they were going for victory with that quality of their game

I wonder why Skrimov signed with the weakest italian team of this season. :aww:

I don't know what will happen at the end of the season, but if Vujevic would leave Perugia (or retire), I'd love to have Todor in his place.