2014 CEV Cup

• Half of the team left after they were eliminated from Champions League.

For sure? Divis, Filipas and Adreica left team, but they buy Manu, Lapusneanu and Ativi instead...
    Karakasheva and Nenova are still in team, but they don't arrive to Russia :white:

• It's strange because teams have to pay a fine for every player less than 12 when they don't come to a match with full roster. Conegliano even licensed their secretary as player for one CL match in order to have 12 people in the roster...

• CEV did nothing? CEV love money from every source so in such situation that is so clear. Or maybe Conegliano paid something to doesn't get penalty.. everything is possible.

• Interesting bets for higher match 1.4 to 2.8 for Khimik or Ukraine NT.

I predict win for Dresdner.

• It's strange because teams have to pay a fine for every player less than 12 when they don't come to a match with full roster. Conegliano even licensed their secretary as player for one CL match in order to have 12 people in the roster...

Yes but this trick didn't succeed and there was a fine !
    That's why for the last games Raffa Calloni was on the bench although it was sure she wouldn't play :S

Until now Dresdner didn't show a so high level. But maybe I'm wrong; What can we think about this German team ?

Khimik is strong team in home. Dresdner have some problems with travel yestarday, and they come to Ukraine in the evening. And it will be 3rd match in last 7 days for them, it's may be decisive. For me they are better team (Perry was brilliant in last matches :super: ), but it will be hard to win in Ukraine. I hope it will be tight, good match with tie-break :thumbup:

• Until now Dresdner didn't show a so high level. But maybe I'm wrong; What can we think about this German team ?

Dresden has three outstanding players: Becky Perry who is by far the strongest attacker in German league and if she was a better receiver she could easily play in a real big team. Mareen Apitz could be 1st setter of German NT if she wanted to and Stefanie Karg is the best German MB after Christiane Fürst. The rest of the team also are very good players, even if they lose today in Yuzhny I think they'll win at home next week...

• Becky Perry

She was in Pursaklar in 2012.

2003-2006 Austin Juniors
    2006-2010 Univ. of Washington
    2011 Lancheras de Cataño
    2011-2012 GS Caltex Seoul
    2012 Pursaklar Belediyesi
    2012 Indias de Mayagüez
    2013 Gigantes de Carolina
    2013- Dresdner SC

• thx...i remembered her name but didnt know where from...yes it was pursaklar..

Perfect Bartek :cheesy: :drink:

• She is MB but also plays backrow attacks, Khimik's OPP goes out for the libero instead.

Looking at Perry's career, I wonder if she never got offers from bigger clubs or if she denied them...she is such a great player!

I have followed Perry's career a little. She has played very well for her Puerto Rico Clubs, and was a good but not great player at Washington. I know that she was fired from Korea, I also know that Pursaklar released her and she was fired in Puerto Rico all in the same season. I don't believe she has ever had an offer from a "Big" club.

Becky was with the USA NT but was sent home halfway through the training period.

I think that Perry is having her best year in volleyball. I think she is a great player but I think that she is limited. It appears to me that against the top competition she is not as good or consitant as she needs to be. She is a perfect player for German League or Puerto Rico. German league is not as strong as it has been in the past few years. I think because she is so physically talented she can take advantage of middle level leagues. I think she should stay in Dresden, it would be a perfect fit.

She certainly could not play outside for a Big club. She can't pass. She still has potential as a right side though. I really like watching her, I just dont want to see her go to a club where she has to sit on the bench. In Dresden she can play champions league and win league Championships! Stay in Dresden Perry :drink: