2014 CEV Cup

• There's a saying here - You can still dance a ballet after 50, but only if noone is watching you dancing. Karpol, on the other hand, I'm glad that he's still doing his job and enjoys it, he's living through all the games. I think we all just can wish for each other to be this passionate about anything then we'll be 75 (and make it to 75, of course)

If he's passionate, then why not ^^ Karpol is still doing a pretty good job, even though he uses these methods constantly :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• quote='iceman008','index.php?page=Thread&postID=245904#post245904']legend who is not needed at the nt anymore[/quote]

legend who is not needed at the nt anymore

and what is your point?
    he refused to coach the NT in 2011 when kuzyutkin resigned
    he was offered to take on the NT until the 2012 olympics...

• and Karpol knows it too...thats why he refuse to serve the team..and he also favors a young coach who can build the team
    and he knows that he dont have the energy to serve the team again thats why he is only focusing on his beloved club...

• Thanks for reminding Matthias! Uralochka - Dresden at 13.30 CET

• Uralochka - Dresden and Fenerbahce - Azeryol will be live on Laola tomorrow :)

I looked at their eurostats and I think it will be tough if the jones and kozuch play but we should be able to overcome them) Also abondanza should know their style by now :super: .. :heart: :woohoo: :dance4: :cup:

• I looked at their eurostats and I think it will be tough if the jones and kozuch play but we should be able to overcome them) Also abondanza should know their style by now :super: .. :heart: :woohoo: :dance4: :cup:

Jones is not in the roster for tomorrow, Azeryol with 11 players and 3 of them setters.

About the other match, Dresden is in very bad shape at the moment, the team is totally overplayed from too many matches in the last weeks, so it might be very easy for Uralochka tomorrow :S

• Jones is not in the roster for tomorrow, Azeryol with 11 players and 3 of them setters.

About the other match, Dresden is in very bad shape at the moment, the team is totally overplayed from too many matches in the last weeks, so it might be very easy for Uralochka tomorrow :S

WOOHOOO :dance6: :woohoo: If jones will not play then I guess it should be easier.. but i forgot about di iulio :aww: . Still I think it should be manageable :rolleyes:

• Today, 25.02.2014

*Laola1.tv Time - CET (GMT/UTC + 1:00 hrs.)
    - BAKU Time - AZT (GMT/UTC + 4:00 hrs. OR + 3:00 hrs. of Laola1.tv Time - CET)
    - BANGKOK Time - ICT (GMT/UTC + 7:00 hrs. OR + 6:00 hrs. of Laola1.tv Time - CET)

Today, 25.02.2014, 13:30 CET
    CEV Cup Women
    Uralochka-NTMK EKATERINBURG - DRESDNER SC
    http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/li…g-dresdner-sc/158800.html
    ................................................................................

Today, 25.02.2014, 16:00 CET
    CEV Cup Women
    Fenerbahce SK ISTANBUL - Azeryol BAKU
    http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/li…-azeryol-baku/158797.html
    ................................................................................

• Deserved 1st set win for Dresden. Uralochka is just :down: so far. They'd better get it together quickly!

• :woohoo: Dresden :super: Great serving and blocking, Uralochka was leading all the set (thanks to some terribly disorganised defense by Dresden as well), but Dresden wins 28:26 eventually. Uralochka isn't impressive at all so far...