2014 CEV Cup

• alisha still doesn't know how to toss highh balls end of story :down: she is a good setter but not suitable for this team, she tries to play fast asian type volleyball which this team can never play that is main problem, even Kim suffocated while trying to catch her balls lol

• Wanted to comment on Alisha's anti-perfomance but after seeing so many comments - I have nothing to add. She was just horrible today even worse than Azeryol's libero. She kept on setting almost into the net. But the girls still won as forecasted by Mathias :win: :dance4:

• we have to accept that Fb is a tough club for a setter to play...there is big pressure on setters .i have seen that difficulti for all the setters who have came to Fb so far...
    second tough club for setter is EcV :lol:

• Kim can keep her attacking standard in almost every type of set from the setter. This is why there is no serious prob in FB with the setter...I mean thay can win the mathces eventually.
    And I can see this in Korean NT as well...current setter is not that good from my viewpoint.
    But I agree that Glass's standard is better than her performance in this match. Just CEV CUP tourment might not enough for her to perform well.
    :aww:

• I didn't watch the match of Fener X Azeryol but i'm very happy with the result. About Alisha, she is one of my favourite setters but i don't like her
    performance this season with Fener, i think she can play much better.
    Is there any replay on FB TV????

• btw Uraloçka suprised me a lot.i expected them to win....

I still prefer to think that they underperformed today and will make it right in the second leg. Although predictability of the playing scheme is for all the world to see and receivers would have to do much better than today. But if Khimik Yuzhny could score a 3 points win in Dresden, Uralochka surely can too, they just got to try much harder than today.

• I still prefer to think that they underperformed today and will make it right in the second leg. Although predictability of the playing scheme is for all the world to see and receivers would have to do much better than today. But if Khimik Yuzhny could score a 3 points win in Dresden, Uralochka surely can too, they just got to try much harder than today.

can you make a comparison between this years and last year's Uralocka? i havent watched them so far and depending on the opinion of last years' Uralocka i thought they would beat Dresdner.

• can you make a comparison between this years and last year's Uralocka? i havent watched them so far and depending on the opinion of last years' Uralocka i thought they would beat Dresdner.

I think the comparison will not be in favour if this year. The main difference for me is the setter. Rusakova is just not up to the level of the team she's playing in. Maybe Karpol is overpressing her (he's screaming at her extensively every game), maybe she's just trying too hard to follow the playing schemes, maybe she just needs more time, but for now everything she does is very predictable. You just gotta watch a couple of Uralochka's games from this season and you will surely know where will the ball go in each situation. Salina was playing faster, better quality sets and she obviously was thinking more clearly. I'm not familiar with all situation around Salina and why she doesn't play anymore, but for me this change hasn't done the team any good at all. Also Strashi Fillipova was a real leader of the team , I would say the main scorer. She left and Sinead is promising, but she just started to learn (I don't know if anyone agrees, but today I felt like she got some extra weight - a worrying sign for the future). Last year the team was obvious impoving month by month even though Zhenya Artamonova has left in the middle of the season - another players stood up as leaders and in the decisive games Uralochka was looking good and 4th place was decent result. This year I don't see team getting better month to month, I think in December they played much-much better than now, so I'm worried for the playoffs form.

• I think the comparison will not be in favour if this year. The main difference for me is the setter. Rusakova is just not up to the level of the team she's playing in. Maybe Karpol is overpressing her (he's screaming at her extensively every game), maybe she's just trying too hard to follow the playing schemes, maybe she just needs more time, but for now everything she does is very predictable. You just gotta watch a couple of Uralochka's games from this season and you will surely know where will the ball go in each situation. Salina was playing faster, better quality sets and she obviously was thinking more clearly. I'm not familiar with all situation around Salina and why she doesn't play anymore, but for me this change hasn't done the team any good at all. Also Strashi Fillipova was a real leader of the team , I would say the main scorer. She left and Sinead is promising, but she just started to learn (I don't know if anyone agrees, but today I felt like she got some extra weight - a worrying sign for the future). Last year the team was obvious impoving month by month even though Zhenya Artamonova has left in the middle of the season - another players stood up as leaders and in the decisive games Uralochka was looking good and 4th place was decent result. This year I don't see team getting better month to month, I think in December they played much-much better than now, so I'm worried for the playoffs form.

thx...good points you brought into light..i forgot Salina...she was not bad as setter... first Pankova then Salina.

• what about German teams' succeses in Cev's history,matthias ?

It is long ago, but USC Münster won CEV Cup three times: 1982, 1994 and 1996 :-)

• Urałoczka-NTMK Jekaterinburg [RUS] - Dresdner SC [GER] 2:3

(26:28, 25:15, 20:25, 25:22, 7:15)

Składy zespołów:

Urałoczka: Ruiz (9), Rusakowa (5), Pasynkowa (4), Zariażko (23), Jack (18], Czaplina (12), Czernowa (libero) oraz Safonowa i Ilczenko
    Dresdner: Apitz (4), Karg (16), Pencova (13), Perry (11), Izquierdo (17), Marcelle (1), Schoot (libero) oraz Michailenko (1), Goos, Stock, Langgemach i Schwabe (7)

Fenerbahce SK Stambuł [TUR] - Azeryol Baku [AZE] 3:0

(25:14, 25:12, 25:16)

Składy zespołów:

Fenerbahce: Bauer (7), Havlickova (11), Kim (16), Glass (4), Erdem (5), Garay (10), Dalbeler (libero) oraz Cayirgan (1)
    Azeryol: Vargas-Valdez (4), Kowalenko (1), Parkomenko (2), Di Iulio (7), Matiasowska (3), Kożuch, Thomsen (libero) oraz Alijewa (2), Gasimowa, Rahimowa (8] i Silie Frometa (1)

• Fener - Azeryol match stats is'nt true. At Fener's side Cayirgan dnp :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Did You want to say- I see one mistake in stats Fenerbahce-Azeryol, rest position are true ?

• Kim isn't best scorer of the match, Aneta must be best scorer of the match, also Derya was 2nd libero of Fenerbahce at the match. Alisha got 5 pts not 4.

Unfortunately, I don't have real stats of the game.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• lol If You haven't stats You can't say that- from strefasiatkówki.org- are wrong. At least Someone counted them and as past showed Supporter during match isn't reliable.

• Countdown has started !! I am looking forward seeing my most lovely Fe Garay :heart: