Forde VBK - Fakieł Nowy Urengoj
    Nea Salamina Famagusta - Kecskemeti/ Brcko
    Crvena Zvezda Belgrad - Hurrikaani Loimaa
    Chev Diekirich - Chaumiont VB 52
    Shakhtior Soligorsk - Foinikas Syros
    Stiinta Explorari Baia Mare - Stroitel Mińsk
    Ribnica Kraljewo - VaLePa Sastamala
    Politechnika Warszawska - BCW/ Famagusta

• Slovakian team UNICEF Bratislava officially withdrawn from all competitions. That includes all domestic and international competitions. That's reason they didn't showed in Estonia yday on match vs VK Parnu

• After Lokomotiv Novosibirsk got kicked out of the European Club Competitions, Fakel is also out. They lost the second game in France against Nantes 1-3 and got eliminated as they won only 3-2 at home. There you go, you have the new rule applied. Andreoli Latina seems to have struggled in Belgium versus Precura Antwerpen, but won the Golden Set.

• FENERBAHÇE GRUNDIG - LOKOMOTIV KHARKIV: 3-1 (25-21, 23-25 ,25-16 ,25-19)

FENERBAHÇE GRUNDIG: Miljkovic (30), Turgay (7), Emin (3), Arslan (3), Marshall (23), Kemal (7), Serkan (L), İbrahim (3), Fonteles (3), Metin

LOKOMOTIV: Ereschenko (12), Rudnitskiy (9), Kalandadzade (7), Kapelus (13), Teryomenko (7), Bratoev (3), Fomin (L), Tatarintsev, Tomyn (10), Riabuha

Fonteles didn't play due to his injury.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Fenerbahce Stambuł (TUR) - Nantes Reze Metropole (FRA) 3:1

(25:21, 25:17, 20:25, 25:15)

Składy zespołów:

Fenerbahce: Dogan (5), Basaran (3), Eksi (6), Fonteles (22), Gok (3), Miljković (35), Kilić (libero) oraz Gunes i Toy
    Nantes: Holubec (5), Aguenier (7), Skladany, Mrozek (9), Fernandez (6), Perez (22), Banin (libero) oraz Chauvin i Malivao

Andreoli Latina - BBSK Stambuł 3:0

(25:18, 25:13, 25:22)

Składy zespołów:

Andreoli: Gitto (7), Sottile (2), Skrimow (9), Verhees (11), Noda (8], Starović (18], Rossini (libero) oraz Michaovič
    BBSK: Kiyak (2), Antanowicz (3), Hayirli (5), Celitans (14), Cosković (9), Holmes (2), Özdemir (libero) oraz Kskin, Mustedanović (2), Cihan, Cin i Mert (libero)

• What Fonteles did with the Latina's coach at the end of the final match is unacceptable . that is barbarian . I don't know why a player like that has the place to stand in world volleyball . CEV should do something with that .

Or maybe fairplay is appear only in Champion league ? not the smallest cup ?

• What Fonteles did with the Latina's coach at the end of the final match is unacceptable . that is barbarian . I don't know why a player like that has the place to stand in world volleyball . CEV should do something with that .

Or maybe fairplay is appear only in Champion league ? not the smallest cup ?

And this is the exact reason why I really disliked him while he used to play in Poland. He tends to lose his head quite easily, and in a very provocative, aggressive manner. I even remember reading that he poked fun of some female Rzeszów fans at a gas station after one of the final +L matches last season (ZAKSA won then).

• Indeed nobody is eager to play in this cup. It is really useless, CEV should unite both CEV Cup and Challenge Cup. Three cup for volleyball is too much and it decrease value of volleybal since most of clubs doesn't even want to participate to this tournament

• Indeed nobody is eager to play in this cup. It is really useless, CEV should unite both CEV Cup and Challenge Cup. Three cup for volleyball is too much and it decrease value of volleybal since most of clubs doesn't even want to participate to this tournament

Totally agee. Better a larger Champions League with 4 teams from the best countries (Russia, Turkey, Italy) and 3 for strong ones (Azerbaigian, Poland) and so on... with just the CEV Cup with more teams. Evem soccer where there's a stronger level has just 2 cups...

"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
    "...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
    "Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
    - Emma :heart::love: