Hi Inside-Volley

• Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I haven't properly introduced myself here in inside-volley. While I joined 2011, I've been following this thread since 2007/2008, I think. It's been fun following all your posts and comments. Very informative forum... :thumbup:

I'm 24 yrs old and a web developer from the Philippines. I've been a fan of volleyball since the World Grand Prix was held here in the Philippines last 2000 and I was able to watch it here live. Those are the days when Regla Torres and Mireya Luis are still active and pounding balls. :obey:

While I almost always root for Brazil in matches, I do admire several teams and players depending on occasions. :lol: :dance6: :rolll:

That's it I guess.... Nice meeting you guys! ^^

Axel

• :drink:

• Hi, volleyball lurker :D

I wish you further adventures here ;) Keep posting and enjoy your time here :win:

• thanks for the warm welcome guys! :)

• Hi

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hello Kabayan! Nice to know here who dabbles in graphic design and also takes interest in volleyball. :thumbup: :wavy:

• Hi Axel :mad:
    Im a volleyball's fan too ,from Viet Nam.
    The first time I watched volleyball at VTC Cup was held Vietnam in 2005, Vietnam National Women's Volleyball team against Hitsamitsu Spring from Japan . And Im become a volleyball's fan s from there.
    Vietnam Volleyball Team won Philippines and Indonesia had chance go to FIVB Women's Volleyball World Championship at Poland. However, at AVC qualification our team has against 2 team so strongly is No.12 THA and NO.3 JPN in FIVB Ranking. So sad... At present we're preparing to play at Asian Women's volleyball Championship 2013 held in Thailand.
    Nice to meet you and sorry bother you because of this reply.
    I want to make friend with all volleyball's fan over the world. Contacting me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/mitto.nam.5
    Thanks for your reading :))