Friendly NT Matches

• The first set for Poland 25:20. Both teams are shaky in reception.

• Kaczorowska not on the court and result looks much better than yesterday :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Kaczorowska not on the court and result looks much better than yesterday :thumbsup:

I agree in 100%. :lol:

• From 13:13 to 16:25. Turkey won second set. Poland without reception. :aww:

• Third set for Turkey 25-22. Poland was leading 11:6, but of course we made too much mistakes. Kurnikowska is much better in attack but her reception isn't still enough. Maj is a star in defense today.
    On turkish side: good game by Polen so far and amazing digs by Gizem, but her reception... :whistle: :aww:

• This polish team is full of beauties :rose: especially Kurnikowska ans Werblinska.

We have pretty team indeed :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Indeed, their performance isn't as good as their beautiul looking though :D

There's Skowronska for sure, Efimienko, Bednarek, Grejman too. Too bad that Ewelina Sieczka is not there.

• Emil, what a shame that their game isn't as good as their appearance :lol:

• With the way they play, they will end up with 5-8th in ECH, but obviously they will grab the gold if there's a beauty european championship :D Silver for Russia and Bronze for The Netherlands.

Where is Tomsia though? Isnt she going to replace Zaroslinska?

• With the way they play, they will end up with 5-8th in ECH, but obviously they will grab the gold if there's a beauty european championship :D Silver for Russia and Bronze for The Netherlands.

I don't think so. She is with team in Montichiari. Poland grab fourth set. From 3:12 to 28:26...I'm speachless

Maybe is not time to predicted some matches but Poland will play against Croatia or Bulgaria in second round, @ emil you think that this Poland can beat this two teams to be 5-8 on ECH ??

• Maybe is not time to predicted some matches but Poland will play against Croatia or Bulgaria in second round, @ emil you think that this Poland can beat this two teams to be 5-8 on ECH ??

It's ECH, we never know. Predictions are doomed to be meaningless. However Bulgaria is the strongest among those three for sure, Vasileva-Rabadzhieva-Nikolova are a beast trio, if Kitipova doesnt screw the match they can amaze us in the upcoming ECH Imo.

• 5th set for Poland 15-8. Both teams had problems with reception.

• I agree but still Poland 5-8 on ECH :whistle: I still believe that even Slovenia can suprised them in there group. :)

• It depends how the tournament will go. If we lose to both Ned and Ita it may be quite hard to gain confidence but with Bulgaria and Croatia it would be 50-50. But other than that I think both these can beat every team so it's hard to predict. Bulgaria may be dark horse of ECH.
    But I believe we can put a fight against Ned and Ita, Ned has weak reception but strong attack and Ita is technical team so it depends. Anyway if we can play equal with Turkey then why not?

And Slovenia? Are you kidding? I know yesterday Kaczorowska played bad (she was injured and now out of shape) but don't draw any conclusion out of that. This year we beat almost entire Europe top so I don't know where are your predicions coming from...

• I agree but still Poland 5-8 on ECH :whistle: I still believe that even Slovenia can suprised them in there group. :)

I believe that Belarus can suprised Croatia in the group :box: :drink:

Don't forget that not so many people had predicted Croatia would beat The Netherlands 2 years ago and Japan and Germany last year in Italy. Probably no one.

Poland seems weaker now but they apparently have nothing to lose, so they will fight very hard to get some wins.