Friendly NT Matches

• Tuğba made 3 reception errors in 1 set. She is clearly better attacker than Saliha but with such fragile reception, she doesn't deserve to be in WCh roster

• I think Tugba needs some time, she is better then Saliha to me in all aspects. She is a big power hitter and I like that. We will see and realize more in Montreux I think about the final cuts. Cansu Aydinogullari though, what the hell she was doing extremely bad, now that Gamze is bad (I meant Gamze is gone) I think our biggest weakness might be in (2nd) setter as there is simply no one good enough to sub Cansu Ozbay... Well I hope Cansu A steps up later on

• This team needs a leader (not a screamer) Next to Eda, only leader character is Hande and Simge. One of these should be on court no matter what, otherwise the team looks lost after a few consecutive mistakes

• This team needs a leader (not a screamer) Next to Eda, only leader character is Hande and Simge. One of these should be on court no matter what, otherwise the team looks lost after a few consecutive mistakes

Very true, just realized how much I missed Simge here, tbh I expect Aylin could cut Gizem here until Wch. It seems the starting 6 is locked already but the bench need to be best possible.

So many service errors from Turkey.

I think Turkey did very well btw today playing with many new possible B team members 3-1 is a good result vs the Dutch. Netherlands plays much better with Plak!

• Too many mistakes for Turkey, that costed the match. I liked Bongaerts (I think it was her) as second setter. Belien played well in the second part of the match, while SLoetjes has been great in attack most of the times.. she is playing good this summer. I wasn't missing Ozbay's wild screams !

• i watched some part of the match : most of the first set,some of the third set and last part of the fourth set

this new lineup was having difficulties killing the balls,Ebrar also Şeyma etc..i think Tuğba was killing the ball at times

passing was a real problem in this match..the servedidnt look good enough to me..Dutch team was able to play a fast game due to that. Meryem Boz played in some part but wasnt that efficient..Ebrar didnt look efficient against the Dutch defence

the camera angle of stream wasnt good enough..i cant say i had a certain opinion on some players performances like Cansu Aydınoğulları etc..

Tuğba Şenoğlu could be an alternative to Hande Baladın..both dont have good reception but are able to kill the balls etc..

Libero Örge looked slower to me after Simge's perf in VNL..libero Aylin seems more active than her in defence but Örge's passing is better

MB Beyza was not bad

as i said there was an offence problem.the players on the court couldnt kill the balls..

lets see what will happen in the other matches

• russia served better in the last part of the set..the last serve error cost the set : 25-22 turkey

i cant figure out watching this stream whose reception is better btw Saliha and Tuğba..

Saliha killed two tough balls.that was good..Ebrar seems to be playing better..

both team's reception look shaky

• Russian liberos are :sos:

Is Frolova injured? I think she was the best libero of Russia after Malova. She plays as OH and is already old but the liberos of Russia are just as good if not worse than their OHs.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Russia had to survive on the block as their primary defense. Koroleva serve pretty well and it led to Russia's decent defense. Turkish attacker at pos 4 went wide a couple of times or more as consequence during the third set.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• #21 of Russia is Kotikova or Malykh?

Romanova seems to have a good connection with her.

Startseva and Goncharova played barely together for the last 3 years. It's possible that the connection is in reset and in need of relearning.

I'm liking Parubets. Voronkova is very shaky tonight.

Koroleva is probably Russia's most impactful player for this match. She have done very well in everything that is expected for an MB.

#FreeBritney