Friendly NT Matches

• Startseva and Goncharova played barely together for the last 3 years. It's possible that the connection is in reset and in need of relearning.

I think this is Russia's biggest underlying problem. Even in the past, Goncharova and Startseva didn't have the best connection, Startseva's sets are quite not the right tempo (maybe because of Goncha's goofy approach?) and if your team's main scorer can't establish a good enough connection with you setter, then you will have problems. I hope they can improve in the coming months. Pankova + + Goncharova was tried and tested though oops.

• i think she must be that young player , Kotikova ?

• I'd rather not want Pankova to come back. Second setter should be between Vetrova and Startseva in my opinion with Romanova as either the titular or reserve.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Is there a live stream for Netherlands-Italy?

Ziggo Sport for the next 2 Dutch games, so paid broadcaster sadly I don't think they have any streams

{so Italy vs. Turkey will also be streamed at the facebook page while NED-ITA and NED-RUS will both be streamed on Ziggo Sport with a commentator}

• Italy is playing with a very young team, anyone knows who the new blonde MB is and where she is playing?

She is Sarah Luisa Fahr, she plays in Club Italia. She won the U18 WC last year with Pietrini, Lubian ecc. She is 17 if I'm not mistaken.

• She is Sarah Luisa Fahr, she plays in Club Italia. She won the U18 WC last year with Pietrini, Lubian ecc. She is 17 if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah I just saw her name exactly as you posted this :D Fahr, she seems tall and could be promising and at age 17, I guess all my attention went to Pietrini and Lubian that tournament and there was another black girl I vaguely remember, but might be that there is a sort of golden generation case here, ofcourse way too early to tell atm

• Yeah all the eyes were on Pietrini, Lubian and Enweonwu (the black girl you meant, OPP.. Egonu's cousin). Fahr is really really young, I think it is too early to judge her..

• Why Gio played first two sets with Tugba and Hande worst reception line duo ever XD like how would that seem like a good idea.

Set 3 was epic Turkey won it 29-31.

Paola Egonu is jesus atm