Friendly NT Matches

• I'm aware of that. Maybe there is a miscommunication here. What I'm trying to say is that this was never meant to be something regular. She played as OPP sub yesterday but this was never a role she practiced before on the NT. Spiking from the backrow as a middle blocker is one thing. Playing as OPP and regularly spiking from the back is another thing.

• I'm aware of that. Maybe there is a miscommunication here. What I'm trying to say is that this was never meant to be something regular. She played as OPP sub yesterday but this was never a role she practiced before on the NT. Spiking from the backrow as a middle blocker is one thing. Playing as OPP and regularly spiking from the back is another thing.

I get you now :thumbup:Do you think she was playing as OPP yesterday just to get some court time, or Ze is actually thinking about it as an option for the WCH?

• Thaisa's probably for the block and not for attack especially from the backrow. She's still recovering. She wasn't the fastest MB in the world even at her peak but her block can really help in the opposite where's there's no need for lateral movement.

I just hope she's ready before the world championship. Brazil needs more length at the center. Without Suelen, Brazil could be in trouble defensively.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I get you now :thumbup:Do you think she was playing as OPP yesterday just to get some court time, or Ze is actually thinking about it as an option for the WCH?

Im confused about whats on Ze's mind...Ive always defended him but right now I think he is completely lost.

I just hope Rosamaria or Natalia goes to WCH as backup OPP. No Thaisa in that position please. It would be a mess.

I think the starting OH duo will be Garay/Gabi but somehow for me the best OH duo is Garay/Drussyla. It looks like Drussyla is still in recover.

• I guess Ze is only giving Thaisa some court time, because she need it if Ze is planning to use her as starter in WCH. Bia is playing poorly in NT this year, which is a pity, but I guess Thaisa is not ready yet to play against teams that plays quite fast, such as the US. In Pan Am Cup whenever she had played against a team that uses quick sets, she got completely lost in block. Maybe this will become clearer in the following friendly matches.

• Schedule of Gloria Cup in Antalya (Turkey)

16.30 Russia - Italy

19.00 Turkey - Azerbaijan

16.30 Italy - Azerbaijan

19.00 Turkey - Russia

16.30 Azerbaijan - Russia
    19.00 Turkey - Italy

all the times are according to the local time

• The teams' rosters in Gloria CUP :

Italy :

Ss : Ofelia Malinov, Alessia Orro, Carlotta Cambi

OPPs : Paola Egonu, Serena Ortolani, Sylvia Nwakalor

OHs : Lucia Bosetti, Miriam Sylla, Elena Pietrini, Anastasia Guerra, Camilla Mingardi

MBs : Cristina Chirichella, Anna Danesi, Sarah Fahr, Marina Lubian, Laura Melandri

Ls : Monica De Gennaro, Beatrice Parrocchiale

Russia :

Ss : Evgeniya Startseva, Tatiana Romanova

OPPs : Nataliya Goncharova, Natalia Malykh, Iuliia Kutiukova, Anna Kotikova

OHs : Natalia Krutkova, Irina Voronkova, Kseniia Parubets, Olga Biryukova
    MBs : Irina Koroleva, Irina Fetisova, Ekaterina Lyubushkina, Ekaterina Efimova

Ls : Daria Talysheva, Alla Galkina

Azerbaijan :

Ss : Shafagat Alishanova, Krystsina Yagubova

OPP : Polina Rahimova

OHs : Odina Aliyeva, Yelyzaveta Samadova, Natalya Mammadova, Jana Kulan

MBs : Olena Hasanova, Aynur Karimova, Ayshan Abdulazimova

Ls : Jeyran Imanova, Luliia Karimova, Bayaz Aliyeva

Turkey :
    Ss : Cansu Özbay, Cansu Aydınoğulları, Çağla Akın

OPPs : Meryem Boz, Ebrar Karakurt

OHs : Hande Baladın, Meliha İsmailoğlu, Şeyma Ercan, Saliha Şahin, Tuğba Şenoğlu

MBs : Eda Erdem Dündar, Beyza Arıcı, Zehra Güneş, Aslı Kalaç

Ls : Hatice Gizem Örge, Şebnem Simge Aköz, Aylin Sarıoğlu

• What does Amanda do in the court if she can't even receive a decent ball. :hit:

Dani has bad connection with MBs so far