Friendly NT Matches

• about US OPP.

i didn't really watch the BRA league finals but i did watch one match in which fawcett was in the bench (and instead carla played, who's not very good). i like fawcett for the most part, i don't think she's any worse than murphy. i wonder why the US program decided to drop her.

drews seems to have improved in the recent matches against BRA, she seems to attack a bit faster. also if US can get 2 good passing OHs, bartsch can also move to OPP.

It probably has to do with the Karch/ US system. I think Murphy is better suited for this system than either Fawcett or Hooker. Not saying those two are not as good or as talented as Murph but the fast and low they currently employ made Murphy the better candidate for the OPP role...at least in Karch's opinion and plus being a lefty probably tipped the scale in her favor. I dont think Fawcett adapted quickly enough that's why she was never able to nab the starting role from Murphy and probably why she was eventually released from the NT.

• the friendly matches arent going well for turkey and brazil :lol:

fortunately these are not the last friendlies closest to the wch

if it were the last friendly match then one could have started to be worried..lol

• Brazil also lost all four friendly matches against the USA in 2014 before WCH. We all know how that ended up during the WCH later...Brazil won the pool phase match when the teams played with their B squad but lost the semifinals. Both teams had their main roster during those friendly matches, contrary to now which there are some important missing pieces (Larson, Hill, Lloyd, Robinson from the USA and Fe Garay, Suelen, Drussyla and Natalia from Brazil).

• Brazil also lost all four friendly matches against the USA in 2014 before WCH. We all know how that ended up during the WCH later...Brazil won the pool phase match when the teams played with their B squad but lost the semifinals. Both teams had their main roster during those friendly matches, contrary to now which there are some important missing pieces (Larson, Hill, Lloyd, Robinson from the USA and Fe Garay, Suelen, Drussyla and Natalia from Brazil).

i already have more concerns to brazil with what ive seen via youtube. But fe garay suelen and drussyla arent there.

• Turkey played three friendlies with Canada..won two of them lost one

btw..Gloria Cup is starting tomorrow at 16:30 with Italy vs Russia match then at 19:00 Turkey vs Azerbaijan

S Sport from Turkey is going to broadcast the matches (an encrypted channel )

i will share a link of that channel tomorrow at match time (i hope it keeps working till that time) .if you have some other links ,pls let me know

• Germany and Netherlands will play two friendly matches tomorrow and on Saturday. Tomorrow's match in Münster is sold out and also for Saturday 2,000 tickets have already been sold. No info about streams so far, I expect there will be none :(

• S Spor will broadcast all Gloria Cup matches on good quality. (not just Turkish ones)

Luckily for me I have all paid channels xD, I don't want to brag but yea... btw Turkish members you know you can get all encrypted channels from Digiturk, D-Smart etc etc. super easily through one of those media boxes that connect from internet. You can go to one of those shady tv-shops and get it done easily :rolll: It's what I have also and I have also all paid Italian, Dutch, German, US, Russian channels etc. I paid about 50euros for a year subscription.

(Actually I'm pretty sure German members could also benefit from this as well, you probably also have one of those shady Turkish shops and I mean who says no to getting al paid tv channels for basically nothing XD)

• Russia is finding back their old school power lately!! This will be good news for competitiveness of Wch, although of course Italy is playing w/o Egonu.

Edit.

Russia 3-1 Italy

for the first Gloria Cup match, Turkey - Azerbaijan starts at 18:00 CET