Friendly NT Matches

• what a mistake by Azerbaijani players!

25-23 for Turkey..2-0

Şeyma Ercan cant kill the balls..her block to Jana Kulan was good at 23-23

Eda's serves reversed the set

That set point ... :aww:

• My stream was mostly dead for the third set. Did Zehra Gunes win MVP or something?

• Turken won 3-0..Azerbaijan's passing got worse both at the last part of second and third set and this either cost them the set or reversed it in favor of turkey

considering weight lifting and other stuffs..the teams are not at their top yet

i liked Cansu's setting many balls as pipe atttack.i remember she hadnt done that at the first friendlies (?)

Şeyma was no good at attack..i hope she gets better...

id like to see Çağla Akın as starting setter tomorrow ..WHO will be the second setter ? Aydınoğulları or Akın ?

Azerbaijan's best player was Samadova...Odina had a pretty bad match..i think i was watching this setter first time.also Azerbaijani libero look pretty tense

• i dont know if they did give any award to her in return of her good perf..

She was given something. Looked like a box of chocolates, not a trophy.

• GER-NED 2:3 (25:23, 17:25, 21:25, 25:17, 13:15).

EDIT: result corrected

I watched only 5th set so I can't really comment anything, just that I'm a bit surprised positively that German team could make the match so close. Two of the last three Dutch points were serves rolling over the net by Sloetjes and Grothues :aww:

• Yes, I corrected it now.

Top scorers: Sloetjes 24 pts, Lippmann 22

I guess the Oranjes were not playing in full strength all the time and experimenting somewhat, but it is nevertheless an improvement, a three setter for Netherlands would have been no surprise.

• I think she was the backup at ECH. Shafagat Alishanova played as Shafagat Habibova last year,

• Some considerations..

I'm quite disappointed by Italy. I'm upset for the result, as it isn't nice to lose, but I don't mind that much. What worries me is the game: it looks like as they did a step backwards since the Rabobank tournament... maybe they're pushing hard in the gym now.

Another consideration is that we're Egonu dependent: if she is on court, she is the girl to watch for the other team, she brings power in attack. Without her, our attack is rather poor and no one can take a leading role.

B team is hopeless: I know they're young and they can gain experience from these matches, but Guerra and Parrocchiale are nothing special to me.

Nwakalor has great power!

• Any stream for Russia X Turkey?