Friendly NT Matches

• Yes, avid That's not mistake :D

I edited the original post, because I forgot about Palgutova and Fricova who scored 18 and 11 points for Slovakia.

Thanks god, Belgium couldn't travel to Poland for that friendly game :D

• Yes, avid That's not mistake :D

I edited the original post, because I forgot about Palgutova and Fricova who scored 18 and 11 points for Slovakia.

Thanks god, Belgium couldn't travel to Poland for that friendly game :D

ah, that makes more sense :lol: I was wondering how they could beat Poland with so few points and Stysiak having 25

• Who knows?

Smarzek played really bad, but she is now the new captain.

Once again, Rasińska has been cut without playing single set. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up with NT. She has been called for the last 3 years, but the coach never gave her a chance to play.

Stencel has some health issue. However she looks healthy now. I have no idea why she didn't play. The funniest fuct is that Kąkolewska and Gryka who were part of VNL are also cut from the team.

This team is really a mess.

• Poland - Slovakia 1:3 (25:16, 17:25, 16:25, 21:25)

Poland: Grajber (1), Alagierska (7), Stysiak (25), Efimienko-Młotkowska (5), Smarzek (11), Wenerska (4), Stenzel (libero) and Łukasik (6), Fedusio (1), Nowicka, Ziółkowska, Górecka (2)

Slovakia: Abrahamova (4), Kosekova, Radosova (12), Kriskova (2), Hrusecka (2), Zernović (5), Spankova (libero) and Palgutova (18), Pencova (9), Kohutova, Jancova, Fricova (11)

I have never seen Poland playing so bad. Especially, playing against team with really bad reception like Slovakia today.

Oh, I see out team is still progressing under this wonderful coach and we now loosing even with Slovakia. Congratulation dear coach :flower:

• Oh, I see out team is still progressing under this wonderful coach and we now loosing even with Slovakia. Congratulation dear coach :flower:

wow! Poland with so many talents and still play terrible. This just shows the importance of a good coach!

• why is Kakolewska cut? :what:

No idea.

According to Przegląd Sportowy Nawrocki would take 3 MBs to Eurovolley. That means the final decision will be to cut Ziółkowska or Stencel.

• No idea.

According to Przegląd Sportowy Nawrocki would take 3 MBs to Eurovolley. That means the final decision will be to cut Ziółkowska or Stencel.

If that is the case then it is clear that he will cut Stencel only because Ziółkowska being a player of Chemik... And Ziółkowska is clearly not a better player than Stencel and what is more Stencel has more experience on higher level. Ziółkowska didn't even play for medal in TauronLiga.

• No idea.

but why? 14 players are allowed in Eurovolley right? So why not 4 MB?:what:

• but why? 14 players are allowed in Eurovolley right? So why not 4 MB?:what:

because he is taking Smarzek and 6 OHs (Stysiak, Łukasik, Grajber, Górecka, Fedusio and Czyrniańska). I guess Stysiak, Łukasik and Czyrniańska will also play some games as opposites :D

Germany will play friendly matches against Poland and Belgium in preparation for ECH. No further details yet...

Is Belgium able to play? Poland had scheduled the games against Belgium last week, but they couldn't play because of covid.

• Germany will play friendly matches against Poland and Belgium in preparation for ECH. No further details yet...

Matches with Poland on August 4th and 5th. Both matches start at 18.00 and will be broadcasted by Polsat Sport Extra. I am predicting easy win of Germany after what Poland showed in friendlies with Slovakia. But maybe Koslowski will not play with starting line-up because both teams will face each other in opening match of EuroVolley.

EDIT: At the end they will be on Polsat Sport Extra.

• I feel like polish NT with is playing worse with each match/month. Stysiak has a different position in every game. I feel like this team does not have starting 7. No stability, no tactic, just bunch of girls who met a week ago.

Czyrniańska is in NT, but there's no Pisacecka and Orzol who are visibly better players and showed it U20 world championship. Centka showed good quality in previous friendly matches (about 80% in attack) and she wasn't even in 14 against Slovakia. Who is doing like Nawrocki? What's going on?

• I feel like polish NT with is playing worse with each match/month. Stysiak has a different position in every game. I feel like this team does not have starting 7. No stability, no tactic, just bunch of girls who met a week ago.

Czyrniańska is in NT, but there's no Pisacecka and Orzol who are visibly better players and showed it U20 world championship. Centka showed good quality in previous friendly matches (about 80% in attack) and she wasn't even in 14 against Slovakia. Who is doing like Nawrocki? What's going on?

Stysiak loses her edge the more she changes position

• If that is the case then it is clear that he will cut Stencel only because Ziółkowska being a player of Chemik... And Ziółkowska is clearly not a better player than Stencel and what is more Stencel has more experience on higher level. Ziółkowska didn't even play for medal in TauronLiga.

IMO Ziółkowska actually is better, clearly a better blocker and her slide attack is good too.

• IMO Ziółkowska actually is better, clearly a better blocker and her slide attack is good too.

Maybe a little bit better in block and serve. But Stencel is way better attacker than her. We don't need good blocker (this role is for Efimienko and Alagierska). We need someone who can attack both in front and slide. And Stencel is currently our best player in slide attack, imo.

Unfortunaly, we don't have a coach that can make proper selection. There is potential and we have promising players. But then comes Nawrocki and his choices. Right now he takes Czyrniańska and Ziółkowska because they are players of Chemik. He doesn't give a chance to Szlagowska and sent her home and she played better and more than Fedusio or Czyrniańska in friendlies with Romania. Centka also played good match with Romania, attacked more in one match than Stencel and Ziółkowska. The problem of Centka is that she is only good in attack. Her serve and block are non-existent so I partially understand this decision.

I think that in EuroVolley Poland will show some tragic performance. I think that will loose both with Germany and Bulgaria and will fight with Greece and Czech Rep. and they are not clear favourites in these matches. And with Spain? Probably too.

Nawrocki does not know how to prepare team for main competition. For now nothing changed since VNL, the same errors, the same schemes. Connection between Wenerska and other players is bad. Smarzek is still not in shape and she probably won't be till the start of EuroVolley and he said that she will be :S I must say that every year the longer they train with Nawrocki the worse they play and it should be the other way around.