Friendly NT Matches

• If she did, it was in one row. I've never seen a shirt name in two rows before

yes it looks little weird

• seeing the double-subs in Polish team I would like to see Wenerska playing at least one set from the beginning

• not overrated but she doesnt have her Conegliano players and system I think..but in this set she is playing better

• How is Egonu in this match?

she has already 10 errors at least and made 20 points according to polish commentators (they have stats)

• and as Matthias has said she is falling almost after every second spike on the floor :lol:

• Considering that Łukasik and Czyrniańska are both injured, I really think that Szlagowska deserves to be our starter. I love her positivie energy and her influence on the rest of the team.

Yeah, when she entered the court Poland started to play better. Górecka is the one to be cut next season. I think Piasecka will take her place.

• I think its an only option if Szlagowska will not make many errors , if she will and Stysiak will be playing ok I will play with Gorecka and try to play also through the middle

• Is it me or Wolosz is really terrible? It looks like every second ball is so inconsistent that the spiker can't hit it. Every time Wenerska entered Poland was playing much better. Even in 3rd set with Wenerska we built a lead and then Wolisz came back and we almost lost it :white:

• Is it me or Wolosz is really terrible? It looks like every second ball is so inconsistent that the spiker can't hit it. Every time Wenerska entered Poland was playing much better. Even in 3rd set with Wenerska we built a lead and then Wolisz came back and we almost lost it :white:

I think it too :whistle:maybe Lavarini wants to play Wolosz to synchronize with the team

I totally agree! It's an unpopular opinion, but I really do think that Wołosz isn't that great at all. At least not in our NT.

And speaking of Szlagowska, I really hope that she will be the starter in Developres and she will learn a lot from Antiga :)

• by Bosko-ball it is more obvious visually :lol: at least Tijana doesnt make 10 errors