Friendly NT Matches

• I wanted Polish federation to choose Santarelli but to be honest I don’t think he would do much better. Anyways with current shape of Wolosz and Stysiak it is impossible to do better, unless they come back to their usual shape.

In the first place Poland should have a stable roster and that’s my hope for 23 and 24. Then we must hope all players are healthy and in shape and it should start working in some time.

• I wanted Polish federation to choose Santarelli but to be honest I don’t think he would do much better. Anyways with current shape of Wolosz and Stysiak it is impossible to do better, unless they come back to their usual shape.

In the first place Poland should have a stable roster and that’s my hope for 23 and 24. Then we must hope all players are healthy and in shape and it should start working in some time.

they did choose him but he picked Serbia instead

• they did choose him but he picked Serbia instead

No no, polish federation already finish with their selection process and pick Lavarini when OSSRB had offer Santarelli a position in our team.

• No no, polish federation already finish with their selection process and pick Lavarini when OSSRB had offer Santarelli a position in our team.

he said in an interview that he had the offer I thought ??

• France-Canada

25-22,15,23

congrats France

You don't watch Asian teams, but I watch most of Lavarini's games.

Before the Olympics, he was a somewhat energetic Cesar.

• How much information can be obtained from forms alone when there is no image?

First of all, as basic information, the side-out rate of the women's top league is about 60%. Serie A, NCAA 1st division league, or year by year there is an error of about a few percent, but it does not change. In other words, the expected score of the team that holds the right to serve is -0.26 (calculated with a side-out rate of 63%) before serving.

If you take a service ace, the effect is based on expected value, 1-(-0.26)=1.26. On the other hand, the service error is -1-(-0.26)=-0.74.

It can be seen that the size of the effect of service ace and service error is greater for service ace.this is important.

what are you even going on about lol

• I've seen KYK go through quite a difficult period in the Tokyo Cycle, so I think that's part of the reason they don't want to return to the national team.

• GER-BRA 3:2 (23:25 16:25 25:21 25:19 15:13) :white:

I got to watch only tie-break, Germany looked quite solid there. What was the starting line-up? I was surprised to see Strubbe on court.

Brazil started with Macris -Kisy, Gabi - Rosamaria, Carol - Gattaz and Nyeme the normal starting 6).

Germany: Käestner - Drewniok, Orthmann - Janiska, Weitzel - Cekulaev, Pogany. There were some substitutions throughout the game ofc and many players had the chance to play like Tainara, Julia Kudiess, Roberta, Pri Daroit, Lorenne, Emonts, Strubbe and Alsmeier.

• GER-BRA 3:2 (23:25 16:25 25:21 25:19 15:13) :white:

I got to watch only tie-break, Germany looked quite solid there. What was the starting line-up? I was surprised to see Strubbe on court.

Kastner, Janiska, Drewniok, Orthmann, Weitzel, Cekulaev, Pogany