Friendly NT Matches

• he said in an interview that he had the offer I thought ??

AFAIK he was in the shortlist, but they had choose Lavarini over him, and OSSRB's offer for sure had appeared after that whole selection.

• True, I wasn't even trying to discredit him or writing him off already. He can do well still and I wouldn't be surprised. But it seems people sometimes forget there are whole teams of people behind NTs, the staff, management, trainers, not just the coach, not to forget... The players themselves. Having KYK in your team has always been a joker card.

What I wasn't really feeling is exaggerating his work with Korea and giving him all the credit for it. If you really did well with an NT, losing a couple veterans shouldn't be getting the team to amateur level.

• I disagree with all the hatred on Lavarini. He's working with the NT only few months and the team itself is pretty inexperienced, so I don't know why so many people expected things to be much better? I think it'll be fair to judge his work after 2/3 seasons. If he fails to qualify to OG then we can say he didn't do the job.

Almost every year we have different players in starting 6 and the team is not created yet.

This year there are many injuries as well.

Poland lost 1:3 to Turkey, Serbia and Italy who played with almost their strongest line ups and these teams are like TOP 8 in the world. It was even close to drag some matches to tie-break.

I agree that the style was not so good, but still they didn't face mediocre teams.

In addition, our team has issues, because of lack of 2 main OHs - Łukasik and Czyrnianska and good substitutes like Smarzek and Kowalewska.

Comparing Santarelli's job to Lavarini's is unmeasurable imo

• That’s true. Imagine just Stysiak playing much better and probably one or two of these matches would be tie breaks. And Poland beat comfortably Bulgaria twice which is more closer level to what we are. We need to focus on beating Croatia, Dominican Rep, Korea and Thailand and playing Turkey later is just a bonus.

• That’s true. Imagine just Stysiak playing much better and probably one or two of these matches would be tie breaks. And Poland beat comfortably Bulgaria twice which is more closer level to what we are. We need to focus on beating Croatia, Dominican Rep, Korea and Thailand and playing Turkey later is just a bonus.

Looking at the Polish national team and the age of individual players, it seems to me that this is a team built for the Olympic Games in Paris but not yet for the WCH, although who knows

• Looking at the Polish national team and the age of individual players, it seems to me that this is a team built for the Olympic Games in Paris but not yet for the WCH, although who knows

It is true but if Poland wants to advance to OG then they have to do well in WCH, VNL23/24 and ECH23

• A third friendly match between Brazil and Germany was played and Brazil won by 5x0.

• Is Sheilla part of Brazil's coaching staff for the World Championships?

• Friendly sets between USA and Brazil

Main teams

USA 2x0 BRA (26x24 e 25x19)

Backup teams

BRA 2x1 USA (16x25 25x20 15x9)