Friendly NT Matches

• well it was first time i've seen line up with Kaczor as OH and i gotta say i'm quite optimistic. she received some balls and she did quite well and it wasn't easy serves. so fingers crossed for Kaczor and her reception xD moreover she spikes so well from left wing unlike Skowronska who never really impressed from left wing . if Kasia improve(i'm not worried bout her cus she never really played well against Russia it's like her "nemesis" and she always plays so bad against them)we will have to amazing hitters . great "all around" player like Baranska and good MB with Okuniewska and Bednarek(Gajgal will be out of starting six very soon if Berenika continues to play like she does in this season)
    looking forward to WGP :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Stats:
    POLAND
    Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata – 13 pkt
    Joanna Kaczor – 9 pkt
    Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza – 7 pkt
    Berenika Okuniewska – 7 pkt
    Milena Sadurek – 3 pkt
    Karolina Kosek – 1 pkt
    Katarzyna Skorupa – 1 pkt

Attack:
    Anna Barańska – 9 pkt, 64%
    Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata – 9 pkt, 30%
    Joanna Kaczor – 8 pkt, 32%
    Berenika Okuniewska – 3 pkt, 75%
    Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza – 3 pkt, 60%
    Receive:
    Anna Barańska – 36 balls, 47% positive, 31% excellent
    Paulina Maj – 9, 44%, 44%
    Joanna Kaczor – 6, 50%, 17%

Block:
    Berenika Okuniewska – 3 pkt
    Anna Barańska – 3 pkt
    Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza – 1 pkt
    Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata – 1 pkt

Serve:
    Anna Barańska – 6 pkt
    Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata – 3 pkt
    Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza – 3 pkt
    Milena Sadurek – 3 pkt
    Katarzyna Skorupa – 1 pkt
    Berenika Okuniewska – 1 pkt
    Joanna Kaczor – 1 pkt

RUSSIA
    Tatiana Koszelewa – 12 pkt
    Julia Merkułowa – 8 pkt
    Maria Borodakowa – 4 pkt
    Olga Fateewa – 3 pkt
    Jekaterina Gamowa – 2 pkt
    Ewgenia Startsewa – 1 pkt
    Ludmiła Malofeewa – 1 pkt
    Attack:
    Natalia Gonczarowa – 10 pkt, 36%
    Tatiana Koszelewa – 8 pkt, 47%

Olga Fateewa – 3 pkt, 60%
    Julia Merkułowa – 3 pkt, 33%

Receive:
    Olga Fateewa – 30 balls, 27% positive, 13% excellent
    Swietłana Kriuczkowa – 12, 50%, 42%
    Tatiana Koszelewa – 10, 50%, 50%

Block:
    Tatiana Koszelewa – 4 pkt

Maria Borodakowa – 3 pkt
    Natalia Gonczarowa – 2 pkt
    Jekaterina Gamowa – 1 pkt
    Julia Merkułowa – 1 pkt

Serve:
    Tatiana Koszelewa – 4 pkt
    Ewgenia Startsewa – 1 pkt

• [quote='WIELKI_ZNAWCA_PIERWSZY',index.php?page=Thread&postID=64076#post64076]Stats:

Receive:
    Anna Barańska – 36 balls, 47% positive, 31% excellent
    Paulina Maj – 9, 44%, 44%
    Joanna Kaczor – 6, 50%, 17%
    /quote]

Baranska received 36 balls 8|
    It's pretty risky that the other OH doesn't take the reception at all, only Baranska and Libero recieve all the balls. :S
    but Baranska did extremely well, compared to Fateeva. Fateeva should be out of the starting 7, if Russia want to win.

• Very good result for Poland, although it was only friendly game. Polish serves were great indeed :thumbsup:
    It is always good to beat team like Russia, even in match without big meaning.
    Today (6 PM) - second game.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Haha! I was watching POL-RUS match live, just 10 meters from the court and I was sitting bit over Dorota Swieniewicz and his son :)
    The match was quite slow until the end of second set, in third set Poland started to play nice in defense.
    Kaczor on reception was not as big surprise as Maj in starting six on libero. Kaczor first reception was excelent, but then it was bit different, but she played really nice in attack in first two sets. Skowronska was really without self-confidence yesterday, just with power, but she didn't think much about volleyball yesterday, just hitting in front of her without any idea. In last set it looked much better than in first two. Baranska started to train as one of the last one, but she was playing with power and smartness and proved why she is a captain. The biggest problems can be with setters. After warm up I had no doubt that Sadurek will start the game, cause Skorupa had really big problems with setting. Skowronska was complaining all the time about too high setts (settings?) of both Sadurek and Skorupa. But when they started to play Sadurek was much slower, so she was really nice substituted by Skorupa. She played much better with Okuniewska(oh hell, the best MB today). But when Sadurek came back she was playing again on high level. Kosek played just for a while, but ...as spiker! And it was bit strange for me when there is Kaczor as OH. Good serves of Bednarek-Kasza as always.
    I just wonder if choosing Russia as a sparingpartner now was really good idea. They don't play in WGP and they are on different stage of preparations to World Championships than we are. Fatieva played as OH. Gamova played just for a while in one set. Merkulova was really terrible. She was serving nicely, but that was all. Borodakova was quite ok.
    Today the second match, we probably start with bit different first six. I can't wait :)

• Could you tell how Nadja Schaus played? I can understand she is second MB of Germany?

2nd match GER-DOM 3:1 (23:25, 25:17, 25:23, 25:14)
    Interesting that the set scores are almost identical to yesterday's match :D
    Maren Brinker was best scorer with 19 points. More information later (probably...)

• I just wonder if choosing Russia as a sparingpartner now was really good idea. They don't play in WGP and they are on different stage of preparations to World Championships than we are. Fatieva played as OH. Gamova played just for a while in one set. Merkulova was really terrible. She was serving nicely, but that was all. Borodakova was quite ok.
    Today the second match, we probably start with bit different first six. I can't wait :)

Any game with Russia is good ! (They played well in Montreux - won against USA, Japan and Germany)
    First set was crucial.
    Please don't forget their good block and attact. Of course reception was terrible but please examine this game without Polish very good direct points from serve.

• Baranska's stats are just :obey: :obey: go girl xD
    and Okuniewska is a really big factor in our NT already :thumbsup: a blocking machine...

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I don't know either, but since Anja Brandt played all first match, I expect Schaus played all second match. There's no info about her performance...

Has anyone recorded the Polish ace festival and could upload? I'd really like to watch it :)

• 1st set 25-22. When was 17-16 Miss F out Goncharova in. Skowronska in the same time out because She played like yesterday. Zaroslinska in. Good spikes. Sensational digs by Zenik.

• again poor reception by fateeva, baranska serving apsolute fantastic

1st set won by pols 25-22,

• as i know , only polsat sport broadcasting this match

• 25-22. Skowronska comeback with new fresh. Kosek instead of Kaczor. Nice job in receive. Russia play without Spirit. They play because They must not want I think. Receive in Russia without comment. Bogacheva play without life, Borisenko out.

• any live stream?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: