Friendly NT Matches

• Quote from "WIELKI_ZNAWCA_PIERWSZY"

Oh! :shock: I din't know that!

bobaas, you know all gossips hihi :lol:

so from the previous married couple :lol:

• Quote from "Youstyna"

so from the previous married couple :lol:

Yes, yes. I known that Niemczyk has got 3 doughters and each with other woman, but i didn't know, that Maculewicz is ones of his doughters. :wink2:

• Quote from "Jo11"

I am very surprise about the results of the french team on this friendly matches against Germany.
    Germany has serious chance of medal on the european championship and I am quite impress that france took already 3 sets from them. Before the match a tought that France would loose 3/0 each game playing without Ravva.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but Guidetti is using these matches to find the 12 players for GPQ and ECH, so we don't always play with the best team :wink2: But I certainly agree that France will be very strong with Salinas, Ravva, Maculewicz, Lozancic etc.

• Yes I know that Guidetti is not using his best team... but Germany has very good players like Gruen, Bouagaa, Furst, Radzuweit, Dumler, Kozuch and other very promising players so for france winning sets against this team, even if not the best are playing at the same time, is very promising... And it's even promising when you know that France is playing wihtout Ravva, Rybazcewski and Kociniewski.

• Quote from "Jo11"

Yes I know that Guidetti is not using his best team... but Germany has very good players like Gruen, Bouagaa, Furst, Radzuweit, Dumler, Kozuch and other very promising players so for france winning sets against this team, even if not the best are playing at the same time, is very promising... And it's even promising when you know that France is playing wihtout Ravva, Rybazcewski and Kociniewski.

you are right... Germany played without Grün and Fürst but at the same time France without Ravva and we all know what difference that woman can make...
    so im really optimistic for france :)

Anyway Jo11, Rybaczewski entered just for some points, so she really couldnt show her shape etc... and about Salinas, i saw better matches of her than yesterday but she was definitely good ;)

btw i think Germany will win pretty clearly today, some of the french players seemed to have some physical problems, like knee pains etc :roll:

• Germany wins 3-0 (16,20,21) today.
    GER: Weiss, Grün, Dumler (14), Kozuch (14), Fürst, Radzuweit, Tzscherlich (L); Ssuschke, Brinker
    FRA: Salinas, Larnack (9), Turiaf, Schleck (12), Lozancic, Maculewicz, Rochelle (L); Faesch

• Quote from "Matthias"

Germany wins 3-0 (16,20,21) today.
    GER: Weiss, Grün, Dumler (14), Kozuch (14), Fürst, Radzuweit, Tzscherlich (L); Ssuschke, Brinker
    FRA: Salinas, Larnack (9), Turiaf, Schleck (12), Lozancic, Maculewicz, Rochelle (L); Faesch

so i was right...
    im kinda angry that grün played today again and not yesterday (so i missed her :evil: )
    anyway, i hope for france that they improve in next weeks and i hope that all keyplayers will stay healthy till EC!

• First match Germany vs Serbia 3:0 (25-18, 25-20, 25-22)

GER: Weiss, Grün (16), Dumler (13), Kozuch, Fürst, Ssuschke, Tzscherlich (L); Brinker, Beier
    SRB: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic (11), Nikolic, Spasojevic, Citakovic, Krsmanovic, Cebic (L).

• Second match GER-SRB 3:0 (25-21, 25-21, 25-14) 8)
    GER: Weiss, Grün (17), Dumler, Brinker (11), Fürst, Radzuweit, Tzscherlich (L); Apitz, Steffen, Beier, Bouagaa
    SRB: Simanic, Nesovic, Nikolic, Spasojevic (14), Citakovic, Avramovic, Cebic (L); Ognjenovic, Molnar, Vesovic, Krsmanovic

• Is it the same Serbia team ? Or Germany are too strong !
    I feel their present potential can be seen at WGP qualification in Turkey
    three good other team can show us what happened

• 3rd match, 3rd German victory 3:1 (23-25, 25-13, 25-18, 25-18 )
    GER: Weiss, Grün (20), Brinker, Dumler, Fürst, Ssuschke, Tzscherlich (L); Bouagaa (14), Beier, Steffen, Apitz
    SRB: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Nikolic (16), Molnar, Avramovic, Krsmanovic, Cebic (L), Simanic, Nesovic, Spasojevic.

Terzic tried 3 players on opposite position today (Brakocevic, Nesovic, Spasojevic) and another one (Molnar) yesterday, so Djerisilo's absence is a real problem for Serbia.

• 2nd set was 17, not 11 according to our federation.
    Germany: Weiss, Grün (15), Kozuch (11), Dumler (10), Fürst, Ssuschke, Tzscherlich (L); Apitz, Brinker, Beier
    Poland played with all stars (Glinka, Swieniewicz, Skowronska) but our federation does not give a detailed line-up.