Hello from Greece

• Hey guys even though i'm not one of the most active members of this site i'd like to introduce myself and congrats you for all the information you share in here. My name is Dimitra, i'm 26 years old and i'm a professional volleyball coach from Greece. I started playing volleyball at the age of 9 and by that time i didn't even know what volleyball was :lol: but what i realized was that i loved it since the first day i stepped into the court. I first started as an outside hitter and ended up as libero (which i liked more by the way) but i never thought that this sport would be such a big part of my life. All those years as an athlete i never missed a practise and after that i never missed a day at work!!! One of my best (and unforgettable) moments was the 2004 Olympics in Athens where i saw teams like USA, Cuba, China, etc (for the first time live) and talked to players like Logan Tom, whom i use as a role model for my athletes...

Well that was a little part of me... thank you all. :wavy:

• Hello there :wavy:

It's a pleasure to meet here someone who remember Alberto Cisolla :thumbsup: I personally adore this guy, he's my fav Italian player. Always in the heart :heart:

So you have written you're professional... That's fantastic ;) I've always wanted to be something more than only such a lazybones knowing everything about volleyball only from my couch in front of the tv. Well. What to do. My knowledge has nothing to common with skills :whistling: My life of volleyball lover on a comfortable sofa is pretty exciting though :D

Have a great time here! And be more active ;)

See ya! :drink:

• Nice to meet you :-)

• Welcome! I love your name cause it reminds me of Demi Lovato (her name is Demetria)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.