Friendly matches

• Finland and Holland played this evening.
    Google translated report:
    Finnish men's team received a tough resistance from the Netherlands on Thursday caps Loimaa. Five rounds thriller, however, eventually turned to Finland 3-2 (25-23, 25-16, 23-25, 23-25, 15-10).

Five minutes to a full room of about 600 spectators saw the game varied, with preparing for the European Championships in Finland was dominated by two of the first installment clearly. Holland, however, got the game on hard starting feeds and fought in the meager profits of the following two lots. The solution took a lot from the beginning of Finland and the Dutch no longer has any chance.

- Netherlands changed its tactics during the game and got a grip on that point. It is quite normal at this stage of training, the game goes up and down, Finland's head coach Daniel Castellani said.

- This was a useful match for both teams. We need to get a lot of games and gaming to develop further. However, I am now very happy. Team game idea is good, although it is not yet in optimum condition.

Finland played almost the entire match the composition of the starting zero, where the pass was a grate, Mikko Esko, choppers, Mikko Oivanen, keskipelaajina Matti Oivanen and Konstantin Shumov, yleispelaajina Olli Kunnari and Antti Siltala, as well as libero, Pasi Hyvärinen. Matti Hietanen Siltala was replaced in the third round. In addition, Castellani, made a few tactical changes.

- Perhaps another kind of game I would have done more exchanges, for example, Kunnari, but now needs a lot of playing time. Mikko Oivanen did not play in the third and fourth installments, very well, but I thought he was still in the field.

Mikko Oivanen did, however, as usual, the best score, a total of 20 Superbly played Shumov took a fine 13 points, Matti Kunnari Oivanen and both got a 10 points.

Dutch frenetic first cannon was made 23 points 215-centimeter-Kay van Dijk. Dutch coach Edwin Benne was also quite happy with the game despite the loss.

- We are still looking for the best spruce, and we use these caps in it for us, Benne said.

Statistics show a very steady game. Saves Finland, 10-9, 7-5 Dutch ace passes, and the reception rate of two batch hang in spite of Finland, 61-51.

Finland and the Netherlands still encounter on Friday and Saturday, Raisio, Forssa.

• are we really playing that bad? i can't watch it but i follow live score and we blew such a safe advantage in 2nd set ;|

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• are we really playing that bad? i can't watch it but i follow live score and we blew such a safe advantage in 2nd set ;|

Yeah, we're playing sooo bad... Something's wrong, or gym its toll on them.

• I wattched part of the second and the third set. Poland made too many mistakes. Some players were blocked too much. Definitely with Bartman Poland is stronger.
    After these results of France and Czech Republic I hope that our victories over them actually meant something :roll:

• Oh finally our NT played at my place! :D
    It was kinda weird match...it was definitely visible that we're far from our optimal shape, very shaky performance with lots of mistakes. It was very average match by our guys. There's definitely a lot of things to work on, but I'm sure we're gonna improve our game, we don't have any other choice ;) France may have a little advantage, 'cause they had a opportunity to play some more matches with other teams, but anyway I'm sure our guys will catch up, keep working hard guys! Oh, and I totally agree with Kaziyski about N'Gapeth. France is really totally different team with this guy, it was pleasure to see him in Ostrowiec!
    Btw, Antonine Rouzier was another player who got a chance to listen to 'Happy Birthday' sang by us! :D That was really sweet of us again...but anyway I think it was a little bit too boring in the hall...I mean...it was nice, but honestly I didn't feel like it was NT match :D It was fun, but definitely not as much as it could be! I hope tomorrow will be a better match, better score and better fun!:drink:

• I wattched part of the second and the third set. Poland made too many mistakes. Some players were blocked too much. Definitely with Bartman Poland is stronger.
    After these results of France and Czech Republic I hope that our victories over them actually meant something :roll:

Definitely this victory over France was precious, you've beaten European vice champions after all! :D
    Yeah I totally agree about Bartman. We're definitely stronger with him. Zibi's situation with his calf looks a lot better right now, but now the most important thing is to rebuild his shape again. It's definitely not gonna be easy, but he already showed his great character, so I'm sure he won't give up, and he'll fight for his good shape and place in the squad till the end.

• Oh, shit... I was driving the car, totally unaware of what is happening on the match Poland - France, when my mother called me just to tell: "You know what, it's 2:0".
    And I, happy as a lark, said : "Oh, really? Nice!". Then my mum said: "Not for us! For French!". And then I was like :what: "what the fuck?!". I was shocked! And I felt helpless, unable to watch.
    "Mum, what is going on? Is Jarosz still playing? Any changes? Drzyzga? Świderski?" - I continued the conversation.
    "Nah, I don't know. This guy, Mika I guess, is playing now. And I remember him because he is so shaggy" - my mum said.
    <theatrical sigh on my side>
    "Mum, focus! Jarosz is red. Can't you see him? Is there Drzyzga on the court?" - me.
    "No, no, wait! Kurek is serving. Wait, so I can tell you he scored a point!" (moment of silence) "He scored a point. But... not Kurek. French." - mum.

I still know nothing :aww: I guess I must watch a repetition.
    I can understand quite lot. But 3:0? You're kidding me :what:
    And in a week Italians and Russians are waiting for us. And then what?
    They must play better second time with French!

• I can understand quite lot. But 3:0? You're kidding me :what:
    And in a week Italians and Russians are waiting for us. And then what?
    They must play better second time with French!

Uhmm....well...the score may be a little bit suprising, but you have to remember that we're on a different stage of preparation for ECh. French have already played couple of matches with pretty solid teams, while it was our first match since World League.
    You may consider it as a poor explanation, but I think it had some impact on our performance. We weren't so fresh, we seemed to be kinda sleepy and very inconsistent. Our shape is clearly not build yet. It has to be ready for September, so let's not exaggerate.
    Let's keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow, it has to better! :super: