Friendly matches

• Yes, it's our A team for Asian Championship.

Well, it's a little surprising for me ! I saw the first match and that was really close, Saipa (actually reserves of Saipa) lost just because they did some stupid mistakes in last points. I expected much much more from China A against that team. I can see the whole tournament on Dubai Sports Channel but it's not a good idea to ignore European Championship for such tournament :D but China crushed Pakistan today, 3-0. the same happened for Saipa Club against Australia NT and The Aussies easily won. Australia doesn't look good either.

• :drink:

today I saw some parts of two matches on TV.
    China 3 - Pakistan 0 (I forget the set scores but pretty easy win for China)
    Australia 3 - Saipa 0

Australia won the first two sets 25-17, 25-18 (or 25-18, 25-17 ), but I missed the third set because of ITA-FIN match. :thumbsup:

-----------
    Edit:
    Australia 3-0 Saipa (25-17, 25-18, 25-19 )
    China 3-0 Pakistan (25-14, 25-19, 25-16 )
    Egypt 3-0 UAE (25-19, 25-18, 25-23 )

• Well, it's a little surprising for me ! I saw the first match and that was really close, Saipa (actually reserves of Saipa) lost just because they did some stupid mistakes in last points. I expected much much more from China A against that team. I can see the whole tournament on Dubai Sports Channel but it's not a good idea to ignore European Championship for such tournament :D but China crushed Pakistan today, 3-0. the same happened for Saipa Club against Australia NT and The Aussies easily won. Australia doesn't look good either.

Eh.. I've no idea. I didn't pay much attention to them because I'm all on Poland now. :D
    So, how do you think our team now, are they weak in receiving or attacking or what, or the whole team just suck?

• Eh.. I've no idea. I didn't pay much attention to them because I'm all on Poland now. :D
    So, how do you think our team now, are they weak in receiving or attacking or what, or the whole team just suck?

well. it's really hard to analyze the team, because I watched the match while switching the channels :D but this team looks really young, at first I thought this is your U18 team or something like that .

• I'm curious to know what the Australian have played.I think this AUS team is quite young so they are usually unstable.This year they played with a new setter and Edgar trys to do his best,I remember this guy starts his professional for few years only.

• I'm curious to know what the Australian have played.I think this AUS team is quite young so they are usually unstable.This year they played with a new setter and Edgar trys to do his best,I remember this guy starts his professional for few years only.

Yes, they looked really young. honestly they didn't impress me. ;) still Australia always makes problem for east Asian teams. but for whatever reason they never play well against Iran ! :D

anyhow Australia NT will play two friendly matches against Iran's main team in next few days. I hope they allow spectators. ( I hate friendlies behind closed doors :thumbdown: )

• After an exciting meating Skra lost with Jastrzębski Węgiel 2-3 (25:23, 26:24, 23:25, 22:25, 13:15)
    Wytze Kooistra has debuted in Skra.

Pliński & Kooistra. Możdżonek may lose his place in starting six ^^
    Did Bartman play on this match?

• Pliński & Kooistra. Możdżonek may lose his place in starting six ^^
    Did Bartman play on this match?

I found only part about Skra squad:PGE Skra: Falasca, Winiarski, Kooistra, Wlazły, Cupković, Pliński, Milczarek (libero) and Woicki, Danger
    no words about JW as always :what:

• I found only part about Skra squad:PGE Skra: Falasca, Winiarski, Kooistra, Wlazły, Cupković, Pliński, Milczarek (libero) and Woicki, Danger
    no words about JW as always :what:

Damn :aww:

• mosi

The Rashed International Tournament is all over, I read the news from our players' weibo(an SNS like twitter) that they ranked 3rd place.
    Do you have detailed match scores in the 4&5 day?

• mosi

The Rashed International Tournament is all over, I read the news from our players' weibo(an SNS like twitter) that they ranked 3rd place.
    Do you have detailed match scores in the 4&5 day?

Yes, but one match is missing. (EGY-PAK)
    5th day
    Australia 3-2 China (25-22, 21-25, 22-25, 28-26, 15-13 )
    Saipa 3-0 UAE (25-13, 25-18, 25-23 )

4th day
    Egypt 3-0 Saipa (25-22, 25-20 , 25-21 )
    China 3-0 UAE (25-17, 25-21 , 25-15 )
    Australia 3-0 Pakistan (25-11, 25-15, 25-23 )

Standing
    1- Egypt
    2- Australia
    3- China
    4- Saipa
    5- Pakistan
    6- UAE

• Yes, but one match is missing. (EGY-PAK)

Egypt 3-0 Pakistan / 25-18, 25-21, 25-19

Awards

Setter: Rasoul Najafi (Saipa)
    Spiker: Nassir Ahmed (PAK)
    Server: Ahmed Abdullah (EGY)
    Libero: Chinese Libero
    Receiver: Aidan Zingel (AUS)
    MVP: Ahmed Salah (EGY)

• How cool he's called :rolll: :rolll:

• ha ha :D

I had his name too on my source Iran Volleyball Federation website, but I thought this name is most probably wrong and I was correct, they wrote it Rin Giu :thumbsup:

• ha ha :D

I had his name too on my source Iran Volleyball Federation website, but I thought this name is most probably wrong and I was correct, they wrote it Rin Giu :thumbsup:

That's funny.I want to know how to pronounce this name, it's quite different from the chinese pronunciation. :lol:
    And I have doubt on why the receiver is Zingel,he is a middle blocker. ?(

• That's funny.I want to know how to pronounce this name, it's quite different from the chinese pronunciation. :lol:
    And I have doubt on why the receiver is Zingel,he is a middle blocker. ?(

:lol: The problem is we in Persian language do not write the vowels at all ! it's OK for Persian words or Iranian names, but for non-Iranian names/words sometimes it's not easy to find the correct name from a persian article ! for example if someone with no volleyball knowledge read Matey Kaziyski's name in persian, might pronounce his name as Mati Kazeyeskey ! (just an example)

yes I think Zingel probably got the best blocker award, not my fault :D IRIVF website's fault.