Friendly matches

• It's another match with great Iranians' playing in block :thumbup: I want your team at the Wagner's Memorial in Poland.

They already got the invitation from Poland Volleyball federation and they are willing to participate but I don't know what will happen if Iran fails to qualify for Olympics. This will change all the plans

Last night
    Iran - Australia 3-0 (25-21 25-23 25-20 ) , Extra Set: 25-21

• Raylight or some other. I have another question ? Who is this boy with number 28 close to Alexandrov. I can't recognize him but in the stats is written as Gradinarov. Obiviously it's not him.

Borislav Apostolov? He is certainly not Ragin.

• Bulgaria - Iran 3-2 (22-25, 25-22, 19-25, 25-20, 15-9 )

after 10 days break in Iran, they will play 3 matches in Czech Republic and 2 matches in Netherlands against their national teams.

• Bulgaria - Iran 3-2 (22-25, 25-22, 19-25, 25-20, 15-9 )

after 10 days break in Iran, they will play 3 matches in Czech Republic and 2 matches in Netherlands against their national teams.

Stats? :)

• Only this

Australian names are most probably wrong.

I think Aussies played under nicknames. They r in full squad in Bulgaria :wavy:

Australian Training Squad

Travis PASSIER (QLD)
    Andrew GRANT (QLD)
    Harrison PEACOCK (SA)
    Luke SMITH (WA)
    Nathan ROBERTS (SA)
    Igor YUDIN (VIC)
    Aidan ZINGEL (NSW)
    Jacques BORGEAUD (ACT)
    Thomas EDGAR (QLD)
    Paul CARROLL (NSW)
    Aden TUTTON (SA)
    Adam WHITE (QLD)
    John DEKKER (QLD)
    Grigory SUKOCHEV (SA)
    Matt YOUNG (QLD)

• tomorrow Italy will play its last friendly match before flying to the qualification tournament in Sofia..they are going to play in Monza at 17.30 against Australia..probably Fei will play as OPP.
    at the end of the match Berruto will announce the 12 players that are going to Sofia

• tomorrow Italy will play its last friendly match before flying to the qualification tournament in Sofia..they are going to play in Monza at 17.30 against Australia..probably Fei will play as OPP.
    at the end of the match Berruto will announce the 12 players that are going to Sofia

Do Australians want to play friendly matches with every team?
    I'm just kidding, ofc
    ;)

You're saying that Fei as OPP... Do you think that he may play as a starter? I hope that Michał Łasko is not a zombie :sos: He had no time to rest, really.
    Anyway, I think that's a good idea having Fei as OPP. Since he's experienced you will have two solid OPPs on this important tournament, Sabbi for me is not ready.
    What really makes wonder is the problem with setters. Please, Mauro, don't do this again, I mean Travica with Boninfante :aww:

• Do Australians want to play friendly matches with every team?
    I'm just kidding, ofc
    ;)

You're saying that Fei as OPP... Do you think that he may play as a starter? I hope that Michał Łasko is not a zombie :sos: He had no time to rest, really.
    Anyway, I think that's a good idea having Fei as OPP. Since he's experienced you will have two solid OPPs on this important tournament, Sabbi for me is not ready.
    What really makes wonder is the problem with setters. Please, Mauro, don't do this again, I mean Travica with Boninfante :aww:

I have read an article on Volleyball.it that was saying that Fei would probably play as OPP in strating six..it was added that Lasko Bari and Kovar had light problems that were solved for the first two, while for the third there were some exams to be made...and I think that it will be Travica and Boninfante, don't ask me why :thumbdown:

• I have read an article on Volleyball.it that was saying that Fei would probably play as OPP in strating six..it was added that Lasko Bari and Kovar had light problems that were solved for the first two, while for the third there were some exams to be made...and I think that it will be Travica and Boninfante, don't ask me why :thumbdown:

I will pray for Łasko to be healthy then... and it doesn't really matter that he plays against my team. I hope that with Bari and Kovar will be ok too. I was hoping to see Kovar playing more on WL, he was giving such a good substitution in the league, he deserved for his chance in NT...

• Bulgaria- Slovakia 3-1 (25:21, 25:19, 25:17, 22:25)

• Bulgaria- Slovakia 3-1 (25:21, 25:19, 25:17, 22:

Who played in this match? :drink:

• Italy has beaten Australia 3-0 pretty convincingly, but Fei played as MB once again while Lasko was starter on opposite... Zaytsev scored 15 points and was the best scorer of the match!

• Italy has beaten Australia 3-0 pretty convincingly, but Fei played as MB once again while Lasko was starter on opposite... Zaytsev scored 15 points and was the best scorer of the match!

yeah that's true...I based myself on the article of Volleyball.it but it seems it happened right the opposite! anyway I'm happy for this victory, Papi entered during the match after 5 or six years! :thumbsup:
    it was played also a fourth set won by Italy with Savani-Parodi and Kovar spiking...Savani made 7 aces...according to Volleyball.it, but I don't know whether to believe them or not :lol: