2013 USA NCAA Division I Volleyball

• The games start this weekend I think. The Finals will be in Seattle from 19-21 December.

• A replay of the Hawaii - Texas match you can find here :)

Thanks for the video...Im really happy for Nikki Taylor, she is a great girl..I had the chance to meet her back in 2011, she was in Rio supporting her brother at the Junior World Championship. They have a great family..so I really hope the best for her in all these years to come at the NCAA. ^^

• #8 Oregon loses to unranked Ohio 3-0 at the Ducks home tournament.

#13 BYU loses 2 matches to #25 Creighton and Bowling Green in the Bowling Green tournament.

#11 Hawaii, who beat Texas, loses to San Diego in 5 sets.

I am guessing that Penn State will be #1 this week.

• I am guessing that Penn State will be #1 this week.

Good guess :)

Latest poll: http://www.avca.org/divisions/…-one-women/poll-9-2-13di/
    Top 5: Penn State, Stanford, Southern California, Minnesota, Washington

Photos of Penn State's strength training facility from recent visit by Dąbrowa Górnicza: http://www.mks.dabrowa.pl/4,18…nia-state-university.html

• Latest Poll: http://www.avca.org/divisions/…one-women/poll-9-16-13di/
    Top 5 = Penn State, San Diego, Washington, Florida, Southern California

The previous week, Penn State lost to Texas, moving Southern California up to #1 and Texas to #2.

But this week Southern California lost to San Diego. So San Diego jumps from #9 all the way up to #2.
    And Texas lost to unranked Arizona State, so Texas fell to #6.

• :win: And still i haven't one favourite team, but most sympathies for Stanford, Hawaii and of course the surprising team of the season: Missouri. But only one bad day and you're out of the tournament. :box: .

• UCLA didnt advance to this stage?? Reeves play there right? The former capitan from the Junior Nt? And also Klineman's sister?

Ill support Hawaii! :)

• UCLA didnt advance to this stage?? Reeves play there right? The former capitan from the Junior Nt? And also Klineman's sister?

Ill support Hawaii! :)

Yes, UCLA did not qualify. Reeves is there, as is Klineman's little sister. Their best player is Karsta Lowe, who is a top-class left-handed opposite. Reeves is a good player but sometimes has trouble killing balls, and Klineman is not as tall or as skilled as her sister. They were very close -- but in the end they lost too many close matches. They missed Tabi Love & Rachel Kidder.

• Yes, UCLA did not qualify. Reeves is there, as is Klineman's little sister. Their best player is Karsta Lowe, who is a top-class left-handed opposite. Reeves is a good player but sometimes has trouble killing balls, and Klineman is not as tall or as skilled as her sister. They were very close -- but in the end they lost too many close matches. They missed Tabi Love & Rachel Kidder.

not to mention lack of connection with hitters from Monica Stauber.

Also, I love Hawaii, but I personally think they are going to get eaten by USC or Washington :( . Wahine always have trouble with those two teams in the last few years.

• Thanks for the infos! :) :flower:

• Looking at the results, Florida State defeating Florida seems to me the biggest "surprise" so far. Michigan :( : last year Final Four and now out after First Round (but considering their rather weak results in Conference Play, maybe not THAT surprising.)

• Robbinson fromm Nebraska has the quality to play on international level. She has good ball control and so much power at attacking :thumbup: Also MBs from NEbraska seems talented

• Robbinson fromm Nebraska has the quality to play on international level. She has good ball control and so much power at attacking :thumbup: Also MBs from NEbraska seems talented

I agree. :thumbup: Robinson was named Big10 Conference Player of the Year and is a candidate for National Player of the Year. She transferred to Nebraska for just this season. She was actually offered a spot on the team years ago, but she felt she wasn't good enough. Her confidence has improved... now she has a goal of making the Olympic team.