Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• "Felix" complains for nothing. His team played so badly in this 3rd set

• The more Turkish girls play well the less we'll see "Felix". A good point :thumbup:

• 21th point : What block by Eda :cheesy:

• Things look wrapped up :teach:

• 1 victory yesterday, 2 good sets today then a total collapse
    This German team is a mystery :whistle:

• Congrat. Girls! well deserved victory!! :thumbup:

Eda Erdem :obey: she rocked today! Kübra too ( excep being late in blocking at times but its normal in fast sets)

i liked Neslihan's game except serve errors..Naz'ss sets were not good enough at times..her sets to the 4 and Kübra were low

Germany is normaly a tough opponent but i didnt like their game today

• Joanna Wołosz injured her toe in yesterday's tie-break and is out of the tournament :( So we'll play only with Bełcik as setter. :white:

• Joanna Wołosz injured her toe in yesterday's tie-break and is out of the tournament :( So we'll play only with Bełcik as setter. :white:

Is there anything wrong more to happen to our team? I am really wondering what is next...

• I don't get why Polen is not in the starting 6..? Yesterday she played only for a moment in the 2nd set and she had 5 points and 100% in attack.

cause she has a little soulder injury so ferhat wants her to use much diffucults times

• Ok losing against Russia could be understable, but I didn't like Italy as a team.. only Del Core was ok (even if she made some silly mistakes in important points).The one I liked the least was Bonitta: why so many substitutions, changingsin the starting six and so on? They didn't even have the time to try to play and cooperate that he changed the OH the libero, made the double substitution and so on.. some subs made in crucial moments were simply foolish (Ferretti on bench?!?).The only sub I would have tried, Gennari, did never enter the game, even if she had similar characteristics to Bosetti who struggled so muh. Now the tournament is harder, I hope the players find themselves..

• I wonder who prepared today stat sheets during European QOT, almost none perfect receptions :whistle:

btw. I'm so sorry for Poland ;( too many ups and downs and I'm not surprised why they are almost out :whistle: Skowrońska was like a blackout in key moments :whistle:

meanwhile Turkish idea with Neslihan as passing OP is paying off :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Curious if Turkey will help Gui Vakif Coach Team to be in Semis.
    If GER and NED beat CRO by 3 pts GER will have 5, NED 4, TUR 6. Tie break between NED and TUR and 2 pts for NED will give TUR 2W 7pts, NED 2W 6, GER 2W 5.