Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• As I mentioned above, the more experiences, the better, especially when it comes to such an important tournament :D Very well deserved victory.

I wonder if Anne will keep her room locked for Lisa for a while? :rolll:

• Oh no :!:

I guess we won't see high level volleyball these days. Pressure made a bad joke to Netherlands. I guess Russia we have the same trouble. And to be honest, it won the only NT I don't want to go on. ;(

• For Dutch girls is very hard to count. tournamet when you know that you need to beat Turkey, and they are playing at home.

• Congrats to Germany! It wasnt a high level match, but it was really entertaining :D At the end, finally, Germany took advantage of their experience, they didnt tip balls or just pass the serves.

In the other hand, Netherlands showed us that home factor was key in order to get the silver medal in ECH. However, today they werent to leave nerves out of the court.

Let´s wait for Turkey vs Croatia. But i really dont see Turkey as the favourite of the pool. Well, they are host and we all know the story, but who knows.

• Guidetti is like drama queen. Yes you are good but when you lose you lost.

• For Dutch girls is very hard to count. tournamet when you know that you need to beat Turkey, and they are playing at home.

Yep, quite unfortune. Turkey is one of those teams that I wouldn't want to play against when they play home. (Same word goes to Japan...) But I hope for the best for Holland. Anything is possible in this tournament.

• Any stream for POL-RUS please?

• Congrats Germany :woohoo: .
    Not a big fan of them but it's always good to see a coach beat his master, especially when it's in such an important tournament.
    Guidetti should stop behaving like a child, after every defeat he should start crying like that..?