Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Can anyone confirm if Lise van Hecke is playing for Belgium in this tournament? Thanks!

• So Turkey already advanced to the semi final?

Yes. So far, Turkey is the only team, in both pools, which has advanced to the semi finals.

• Match USA Canada probably will be delayed because of DOM-PUE. It is not so easy to lose match.

• Just got to watch RUS-ITA.

- Malova is amazing :white: Her passing might be a bit unstable but considering the amount she gets and passing scope, she's really good.
    - Chirichella seems to have improved her slide, not really good yet however she's only 21. I still think she's sorta overrated, hoping to see better performance from her.
    - Del core shows volleyball is not all about height, but splendid skills. I wonder if Italy will have a really good OH like her, Lucia (who's been expected to be a Del core like player) is not the same player prior to her injury sadly.
    - Russia takes some advantages by keeping Startseva as starter at least in terms of block. I hope she uses her MBs more.
    - Orro is not completely ready, but I think she will be an outstanding setter representing Italy in a couple of years, much more than Malinov for example.
    - De Gennaro is underperforming for some reason.
    - I saw some people saying Natasha Obmochaeva not smiling at all, being cold and offhand. Sometimes yes that's right, but not always. She smiles quite a lot since a few years ago, especially when Gamova is not around. She's just not a courageous and passionate teammate like Kosheleva or Malova.
    - I thought Megan Hodge was playing for Italy and it was Egonu. (I was probably half asleep)

• Joana first U wrote 6pts then edited to 5 ehhh.. As in life.. Women have usually problem with counting. They don't want to take birth control pills, "I will count ovulation and non ovulation days" and then after 9 months or faster is or are Suprises.

• I thought the same .... :S :S :S :S I hope Croacia get some sets against Netherlands.. because I don't think that German team will beat Croacia in Straight sets...

There is some players who have some emotional conection with Guidetti and Dutch players... but Furst have already played with all of turkish Girls line up (except Eda i think) ..

Curious if Turkey will help Gui Vakif Coach Team to be in Semis.
    If GER and NED beat CRO by 3 pts GER will have 5, NED 4, TUR 6. Tie break between NED and TUR and 2 pts for NED will give TUR 2W 7pts, NED 2W 6, GER 2W 5.

• I thought the same .... :S :S :S :S I hope Croacia get some sets against Netherlands.. because I don't think that German team will beat Croacia in Straight sets...

There is some players who have some emotional conection with Guidetti and Dutch players... but Furst have already played with all of turkish Girls line up (except Eda i think) ..

she played with Eda in 2010-2011 season in Fenerbahçe Acıbadem

• I really don't think the Turks and the Dutch will make anything dirty. Guidetti knows the players from both Turkish and German team very well, and both coaches have been his assistant for years. In addition, many Dutch players play or played in Germany, many Dutch players are friends with German players, even a couple among them. I refuse to believe that the players and/or coaches would give up on some basic values of humanity for agreeing on a certain match result...

And after all Dutch team still needs to beat Croatia with 3 points and I don't think they are stupid enough to take this for granted.

• Just saw the Turkish reception % stats against Germany.. And really, i have never seen someting like that.. Neslihan and Gozde with 95%, Gizem 100%, Neriman 88%.. A Japanese NT :lol: ..?
    Also, Kubra with 8 blocks tonight.. i think it's too much.