2013 South American Championship (18-22 September)

• Day 5 Results:
    Argentina - Chile 3-0 (25-19 25-23 25-22)
    Colombia - Venezuela 3-1 (22-25 25-19 25-21 25-22)
    Peru - Brazil 0-3 (8-25 17-25 8-25)

Standings

1. Brazil - Qualified to WGCC and WCH
    2. Argentina
    3. Peru
    4. Colombia
    5. Venezuela
    6. Chile

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Natalia is back and seems to be in a good shape already. I don't think any team will have a chance against Brazilians at WGCC

• Best Players:
    MVP: Madelayne Montaño (Colombia)
    Best Setter: Ahizar Zuniaga (Venezuela)
    Best Opposite: Sheilla Castro (Brazil)
    Best Outside Hitters: Karla Ortiz (Peru), Fernanda Garay (Brazil)
    Best Middle Blockers: Fabiana Claudinho (Brazil), Mirtha Uribe (Peru)
    Best Libero: Fabiana Oliveira (BRA)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I didn't watch any match but I really thought Garay was on the bench and Natália and Gabi were playing. This is kind of unecessary for her to play this tournament.
    And Montano MVP?! Really?! OMG...

• Congratulations to Brazil!

The hall was crammed full of people. Peruvians really enjoy volleyball a lot.

I personally don't know what's the use of that Korean coach. I'd prefer Natalia Málaga. Let's see!

The calendar tires out players. Brazilians had two competitions with 5 matches in 5 days yet and Grand Champions Cup will be something similar to this I guess. Smileys aren't working for me, but you can set up 10 aww here.

• What happened to Thaisa??????
    She isn't in any pictures on the podium...she didn't arrive to Brazil with the other girls...weird...

• Did Anyone notice that actual during Youth South American Championships CSV are testing new rule? Winner must win 2 sets to 25 pts. If is 1-1 is probably tie break to 15.

Hmm which is better.. 4 sets with 21 pts plus tie to 15 or 2 sets to 25 plus tie to 15..