Galatasaray Daikin 2013/2014

• Since Leo is there, the team is getting better and better every year! The foreign players are stronger than the previous one... I only don't like the fact that Ozgenur is no more there, she is a great MB!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Bihter and Nursevil is loaned to a team in second division

• OH: Ozsoy, Saori, Rabadziheva, Ezgi
    Libero: Nihan

1 question. Where's reception? :white: Again the same problem... :thumbdown:

Agree, only Saori is more stable receiver, rest in this element is really unpredictable :S

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Agree, only Saori is more stable receiver, rest in this element is really unpredictable :S

I would add Ezgi to Saori. Last year she did quite well in receiving. I'm quite surprised that both Nursevil and Bihter are loaned. I was expecting to see Gamze in starting six in Turkish league and Nursevil in bench. Now it's Leo in starting six and Gamze in bench. :teach:

• Galatasaray Daikin will be in Poland for a Tournament :

17:00 (TSİ) Galatasaray Daikin Istanbul – Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna
    19:00 (TSİ) Impel Wrocław - Schweriner SC

16:30 (TSİ) Schweriner SC - Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna
    19:00 (TSİ) Impel Wrocław – Galatasaray Daikin Istanbul

17:00 (TSİ) Schweriner SC- Galatasaray Daikin Istanbul
    19:00 (TSİ) Impel Wrocław – Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna

Source: http://www.voleybolextra.com/1…saray-hazirlik-turnuvasi/

• Volleyball fans will have the chance for a meet and greet with Galatasaray Daikin at the Meydan shopping mall, on October 13th, at 2 pm. Eleonora Lo Bianco, Dobriana Rabadzhieva, Sinem Barut, Nihan Güneyligil , Ergül Avci and Neriman Özsoy will be there to sign autographs and promote Neriman Özsoy sports schools.

• Wow she is doing belly dance very well :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Our goal is the Champions League

"I think we are a very good team. With every passing match we will improve. I can not wait for the league to start. Playing with Lo Bianco is the dream of players from all over the world. Because I think no one can question her setting, quality, and career.

I see G. Saray as a complete team that is hungry for success and exiting goals. The final should be the goal of every team participating in the Champions League. If we look at the Champions League from the perspective of G. Saray, I think we have every possibility and an adequate staff to be the winners of the CL. However, we can realize it if we work very hard and focus on the goal.

It is not important for me that my ex coach Marcello Abbondanza is coaching Fenerbahce. I play to win against every opponent.

Vakifbank had an outstanding winning streak and has won all matches. Perhaps they will also win all matches this year. There is no guarantee that it will not happen again. In the same way, no one can guarantee that we can not beat Vakifbank. Among the opponents of Vakifbank, we are one of the most powerful teams and we have the capacity to beat them, therefore, anything can happen at any time.

I am following the Turkish league. Here are very important players. For example, Kim in Fenerbahce. We had played against each other in Korea. It will be interesting to play against them. On paper the teams are very strong. I think we have to be on the field to measure or skills. Then we will see the strengths and weaknesses.

G. Saray has very good young players. I think they are all very good and promising. They show character on the field. I want to become a coach one day, if I were the coach I would choose these young players in my team.

Our supporters should not let us alone. We can give them a beautiful season. We want to see them in every match. We see them as the 13th player, as a part of the team. They should be with us in away matches.

Courtesy of voleybolextra (http://www.voleybolextra.com/1…devler-ligi-sampiyonlugu/)

• Bihter and Nursevil are still with the team. Someone wrote that they were loaned to another team, obviously they are not which makes perfect sense. :drink:

• Bihter and Nursevil are still with the team. Someone wrote that they were loaned to another team, obviously they are not which makes perfect sense. :drink:

No they are! But they can play both in GS and the club in second division ;)