Campeonato Paulista 2013

• So sesi and osasco is in the final what does this imply?

It implies that they will fight for gold medal?! I don't understand your question.

• Molico/Osasco yesterday:
    Sheilla - 34 pts (attack: 30/72; 4 aces)
    C. Bosetti - 15 pts (attacks: 13/21; 1 ace and 1 block)
    Adenizia - 14 pts ( attacks: 7; 1 ace and 5 blocks)
    Sanja - 7 pts (attacks: 6/7 and 1 block)
    Thaisa - 6 pts (attacks: 3; 2 aces and 1 block)
    Fabiola - 4 pts
    Gabi - 1 pt
    Lia - 1 pt

EDITED***

Silver Medal 2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women

Edited once, last by José ().

• Someone told me Sanja had 6/7 in attack and then Fabíola completely forgot about her lol
    I think that's possible, Sanja was having a nice match.

• it seems Fabiola thought it was a Korean League match :sos:

:thumbsup:

Someone told me Sanja had 6/7 in attack and then Fabíola completely forgot about her lol
    I think that's possible, Sanja was having a nice match.

Yeah she was playing well and also Cate.

• Fabiola's distribution last night was just... :wall: :wall: :wall:

Sheilla - 30/72
    Bosetti - 13/21
    Sanja - 6/7

• I mean how strong are those 2 teams ( molico, sesi) overall

Brazilian players switch teams a lot. It's hard to forecast because teams are highly unstable right away.
    What we could bring up so far is that Sesi is playing better at reception while Molico has more reliable hitters, even tough Ivna is great sometimes.
    It would be an interesting contest among middle-blockers. Both teams line-up a world-class middle (Fabiana and Thaisa) and two good blockers (Bia and Adenízia). Adenízia used to be a good hitter also, but she wasn't until now.
    I guess if Molico find a way to stop Fabiana, they will have a good advantage. If Sesi find a way to serve well, they could win this.

• The main key for Sesi to win is serving on Cate and Sanja all the time. If they are not in a good day at receiving, Sesi has changes...

• I'm starting to think Sesi took a good decision switching Suelen with Michelle.
    Suelen, Pri Daroit and Suelle is a great line. Maybe Talmo will line-up Dayse to strengthen the attack system, but I really enjoyed Suelle as the second OH.
    Cate and Sanja improved a lot, but receiving isn't good enough yet.
    I think this match will be very interesting.

• Today at 14h (Brazilian time - 17h CET) has Osascox SESI for the Paulista Final.

It will be broadcasted by Sportv, you can click in any of the links from Sportv here to watch - http://www.brasiltvs.com/menu-sportv.html

Here is one of the links if you wanna go directly. ;) http://www.brasiltvs.com/playe…?canal=sportv&nome=SPORTV

• Today at 14h (Brazilian time - 17h CET) has Osascox SESI for the Paulista Final.

Except for a few (FEW) longer rallies, it was rather a boring match. Osasco simply blocked the hell out of Sesi. Nice game by Sanja and Caterina.