WC 2006 Netherlands-USA

• Thanks Grzesik!!! You're great!!! :D

• [quote="colossus"][quote="

HI guys, any one think holland can get a medal in GP this year? [/quote]

Netherlands was always a though rival of Italy, but not of Cuba, Brazil, Russia and China. But this year N. seems stronger. Last year N. beat China and went to 5th set with Brazil. What could this year do, we have to see. But a medal at GP is more than possible.

• Netherlands as Poland or other european countries has difficulites in beating Japan, Korea etc but against Brazil, Russia etc is better.
    Match between Netherlands and Brazil of WC 2006 soon (unfortunately without 1st set but other 4 you will see).

siatkarskigwozdz.pl -> ... czyli wbij innym co masz do powiedzenia / komentarze, opinie, filmy, akcje siatkarskie

• Quote from "Grzesiek"

Netherlands as Poland or other european countries has difficulites in beating Japan, Korea etc but against Brazil, Russia etc is better.
    Match between Netherlands and Brazil od WC 2006 soon (unfortunately without 1st set but other 4 you will see).

Wow, I was looking for Brazil-Netherlands! It has to be great match! Thanks in advance Grzesiek!!

About Poland, Netherlands, Serbia and Asian teams. All three were beat by Japan (Poland and Netherlands more than once). They suffer the fast game and the defence of the Japanese players. Poland and Serbia do better when they play against Russia. On the other hand Russia, China and Italy almost always beat Japan 3-0. But Italy and China have great difficulty playing against Netherlands and Serbia. :shock:

• Yes, oo course. I have some problems with my computer so please wait a bit.

siatkarskigwozdz.pl -> ... czyli wbij innym co masz do powiedzenia / komentarze, opinie, filmy, akcje siatkarskie

• siatkarskigwozdz.pl -> ... czyli wbij innym co masz do powiedzenia / komentarze, opinie, filmy, akcje siatkarskie