Korean NT 2013

• For whom interested in...

Left : So-young Lee, Jae-young Lee, Ji-young Oh, Jung-ah Park, Yeon-koung Kim, Song-yi Han
    Setter : Da-young Lee, Na-yeon Lee, Ye-jin Sho
    Center : Jun-im Ha, Soo-ji Kim, Hyo-jin Yang, Hye-jin Kim, Hee-jin Kim
    right : Yeon-joo Hwang, Seung-joo Pyo, Yoo-na Bae
    Libero : Hae-ran Kim, Ji-yeon Nam

Left : So-young Lee, Jae-young Lee, Ji-young Oh, Jung-ah Park, Yeon-koung Kim, Song-yi Han

Did Sa-nee Kim retire from NT?

I wonder why Baek Mok-Hwa is out. IMO she's one of the most skilled south korean spikers now. Her game is very interesting. I already saw her spiking from all sides on court and using all tips a hitter could have. NT coach should give her an opportunity. KGC played badly last season. It isn't her fault. She played an amazing V-League.

• I wonder why Baek Mok-Hwa is out. IMO she's one of the most skilled south korean spikers now. Her game is very interesting. I already saw her spiking from all sides on court and using all tips a hitter could have. NT coach should give her an opportunity. KGC played badly last season. It isn't her fault. She played an amazing V-League.

Agreed, quite surprising you know also Baek! Yes, truly she passed a successful year. She led the team after foreign player Dragan was out. and she is cute :)

• Agreed, quite surprising you know also Baek! Yes, truly she passed a successful year. She led the team after foreign player Dragan was out. and she is cute :)

She's cute and plays very well.
    I always watch V-League when I can. It's one of the championships I like the most. Unhappiness, I have no permission to watch this season. :aww: It seems KBSN won't allow that. I guess SBS ESPN and NAVER too. I didn't find the link in their website to watch Ansan Cup. :aww:

• She's cute and plays very well.
    I always watch V-League when I can. It's one of the championships I like the most. Unhappiness, I have no permission to watch this season. :aww: It seems KBSN won't allow that. I guess SBS ESPN and NAVER too. I didn't find the link in their website to watch Ansan Cup. :aww:

Oh really? you can watch it through lemon TV streaming. (http://www.frombar.com/) video quality is not good though. :(
    The last season 3rd champion match was very exciting.
    Dramatically GS Caltex won from score GS : Altos = 21: 24 and set score GS : Altos = 1:3.
    Altos missed champion point at that moment! They finally achieved it next day match but it was very dramatical game that I've ever seen. :)

• Let's hope good result for Korean NT !!!!!!!!!

At the Incheon Airport this morning. Korean NT is now in Thailand for Asian Championships.

WITH KIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I'm happy that Kim's case is finally solved, FIVB should've done it more quickly.

Let's hope good result for Korean NT !!!!!!!!!

At the Incheon Airport this morning. Korean NT team is now in Thailand for Asian Championships.
    WITH KIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, it's final 12 for Asian Championships, can you name all players from the picture?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I'm happy that Kim's case is finally solved, FIVB should've done it more quickly.

So, it's final 12 for Asian Championships, can you name all players from the picture?

Yes, they should done this one year before.

Of course. I will introduce our team with great pleasure.

From left top of picture : Hee-jin KIM (center), Jeong-ah Park (Left) Song-yi Han (Left) Seung-ju Pyo (right) Su-ji Kim (Center) Yoo-na Bae (Right) Yeon-koung Kim (left)
    From left bottom : Da-young Lee (setter) Jae-eun Lee (setter) Ji-young Oh (Left) Hae-ran Kim (Libero) Jae-young Lee (Left)

• Yes, they should done this one year before.

Of course. I will introduce our team with great pleasure.

From left top of picture : Hee-jin KIM (center), Jeong-ah Park (Left) Song-yi Han (Left) Seung-ju Pyo (right) Su-ji Kim (Center) Yoo-na Bae (Right) Yeon-koung Kim (left)
    From left bottom : Da-young Kim (setter) Jae-eun Lee (setter) Ji-young Oh (Left) Hae-ran Kim (Libero) Jae-young Kim (Left)

Thanks :flower: there are few known players for me, fortunately OPP Bae is back, why MB Hyo-Jin Yang and OPP Hwang are missing here? Again new pair of setters, did they take only 2 MBs? Anyone from rest is universal to be MB? I'd add here WS Baek Mok-Hwa.

Thanks :flower: there are few known players for me, fortunately OPP Bae is back, why MB Hyo-Jin Yang and OPP Hwang are missing here? Again new pair of setters, did they take only 2 MBs? Anyone from rest is universal to be MB? I'd add here WS Baek Mok-Hwa.

Yes. I like Bae as OPP. Hyo-jin Yang is out for her ankle injury. She've got injured during KOVO cup competition in this summer. :( Hwang also out for knee injury. :( Two new setters. especially Da-young Lee is from highschool. With Jae-young Lee, they are twin! Yes, it will be good if Baek is in. I don't think they are universal to be MB. tho. Here are more details about entry from KVA homepage. I replaced Kim's club from HK to FENERBAHCE. hahaha

• Thanks again :flower: