Transfer news

Spasojević in Tenerife would change a lot :P
    But... is the season in Switzerland already over or they want to leave the team because they want to?

hm..thats strange.. season in switzerland is not over yet, last game is in mid of april..
    i find that very very strange, because the manager of volero zurich just told us yesterday that mammadova
    actually have a 4year agreement..And he told us also, that at most 2 players of zurich will leave.. hmm.. we will see ?(

• hm..thats strange.. season in switzerland is not over yet, last game is in mid of april..
    i find that very very strange, because the manager of volero zurich just told us yesterday that mammadova
    actually have a 4year agreement..And he told us also, that at most 2 players of zurich will leave.. hmm.. we will see ?(

If I have my translation right, it says that Spasojevic will arrive at the first fortnight of April so she will most likely be finishing up with Volero and then join Tenerife right after. If I remember correctly, Spain's superliga allows 8 foreigners in a club, so Spasojevic arriving means someone goes...

• If I have my translation right, it says that Spasojevic will arrive at the first fortnight of April so she will most likely be finishing up with Volero and then join Tenerife right after. If I remember correctly, Spain's superliga allows 8 foreigners in a club, so Spasojevic arriving means someone goes...

Probably Vieira, Olsovsky or Tomasevic. Spasojevic will go to Tenerife only for last matches...

• Is she staying in Tenerife the next year also, or only until the end of this season? Anja needs some stability now, I don't think the season in Volero was really all that good for her.

Probably Vieira, Olsovsky or Tomasevic. Spasojevic will go to Tenerife only for last matches...

Thanks. I was thinking it'll be Vieira or Tomasevic.

Is she staying in Tenerife the next year also, or only until the end of this season? Anja needs some stability now, I don't think the season in Volero was really all that good for her.

For now, the agreement is for until the end of the season (mid-May) although the article says that if things go well, they could discuss regarding a contract for next season.

• Is she staying in Tenerife the next year also, or only until the end of this season? Anja needs some stability now, I don't think the season in Volero was really all that good for her.

Why do you think that the season in zurich was not good for her? ?(

• To be honest I think it will be good for Spasojevic to go to Spanish league....well..is not the best league...but definetly better then from Switzerland....

This year is a very important one...cause she will play the Olympic quali and probably the Olympic games....so is good for her to play is some good level....and now that Zurichis out of Champions she wouldn't play against good players.....

So I also hope that Djerisilo go for some other team too!!!!

• as much as ı remember last year Spasojevic herself had told that she want to play in a leauge which is not as strong as the one in İtaly.she said she need to play in a less competitive leauge to have a rest before OG.but ı would like to see Spasojevic or Djerisilo( preferably both :D ) in Tenerife .maybe they play next season too in Tenerife with Nesli and Tenerife would be a wonderful team. :thumbsup: :thumbup:

• Natalya Mammadova to Ícaro Palma :whistle:

Really???But i think she will stay in Volero.

If she changes her team,i'll feel myself like 'English flag' :lol:

• How many middle blockers Tenerife has?
    Because if they only have 3, it'll be hard to take Dani Vieira off, but if they have more... well, I guess she is out :P
    It's quite a surprise that Mammadova and Spasojevic will leave Volero. Specially Anja, who had said that she wanted to spend a "light" season...

• Tenerife has only 3 middle blockers.

Mammadova will come to Icaro only for some months...

Where did u find this information?I can't find anything about this transfer :( And also in Azeri press.

Can u give me official site Icaro??

• She will come.. Mammadova had yesterday official her last match for volero zurich and goes now to
    icaro.... :thumbdown:

• Why :down: ? Spanish Superliga is much better than Switzerland, I'm very happy :thumbsup: Bienvenida Natalya!

:thumbdown: this because it's sad that she's leaving zurich, i always enjoyed to watch her games.. =)..
    that's why..
    but for her its better to pleay in a stronger league .. for professional volleyball players
    it's not very interesting to play in zurich.. Because the league here is really really bad.... :wacko:

• :thumbdown: this because it's sad that she's leaving zurich, i always enjoyed to watch her games.. =)..
    that's why..
    but for her its better to pleay in a stronger league .. for professional volleyball players
    it's not very interesting to play in zurich.. Because the league here is really really bad.... :wacko:

Was she in the bench? or Anja? or Tocko?

I think I could see her this weekend here in Tenerife :D I wish

• Hehe, no no, mammadova and tocko playing always..
    but anja is always on bench...that's stupid..