Transfer news

• Maria Liktoras from AES Balakowo to Dinamo Moscow.
    Belikova from Dinamo Moscow to Samorodek Chabarovsk.
    Anna Podolec from BKS Aluprof to AES Balakowo.

Have you got more interesting news?

• I heard Merkulova will be in Murcia on next season, like Fofão, Walewska, Grün and Piccinini. And Tenerife is wishing Sykora!!!!

Dani Scott, may be in Finasa/Osasco, from Brazil, but it's not oficial yet.

Érika Coimbra, if don't come back to Brazil (I hope so), can still in Chieri or go to Bergamo, wich has eyes on her since last season, Novara too.

Sheilla received an offer from a russiam team, probably Dinamo Moscow.

• I really believe about the Scott rumor, probably it's right since the source is trustable.
    I heard the same about Érika and Sheilla.
    About the Murcia team, I only know that they wanted Grun and Picci, but don't know if they signed. I had no idea they wanted Merkulova too! I heard they wanted Carol Gattaz, just like last year.

About Sykora -- it would be amazing to have her in Tenerife, I'm missing to see her playing!

(and Chieri's coach, Guidetti, has left the team)

• Quote from "Felipe Oliveira"

Érika Coimbra, if don't come back to Brazil (I hope so), can still in Chieri or go to Bergamo, wich has eyes on her since last season, Novara too.

oh erika in bergamo.... uff that would be soooo amazing! one of my fave players in my fave club! im crossing my fingers!
    well foppa needs strong attackers.... erika could be a good solution now gamova needed lol

• Quote from "Felipe Oliveira"

I heard Merkulova will be in Murcia on next season, like Fofão, Walewska, Grün and Piccinini. And Tenerife is wishing Sykora!!!!

Sheilla received an offer from a russiam team, probably Dinamo Moscow.

Oh my goodness!! I hope it isn't true! In two years our Champs have lost Sokolova, Gosha, Glinka, Sliwa, Swieniewicz, Djerisilo... and now probably Sheilla, Fofao, Walewska, Gruen and Piccinini! I hope we bring back Lioubov and Glinka!
    But there is that STUPID rule of the 4 Italians on court. This will bring the end of the Italian Championship and of the Italian NT. :( :( :(

• I did a quick research on volleyball.it. These are some rumors:
    I seams that Sokolova wants to remain in Murcia, Glinka wants to go in Tenerife, Visser will return to Amstelveen. Murcia wants Lo Bianco, Barazza, Picci and Ravva. Lo Bianco declined. Fenoglio will go to Chieri. Guidetti to Germany. Erika has to decide between Chieri, Bergamo and Minas. Secolo will not play in Bergamo anymore. Togut and Cella in Santeramo?

I'm courious how many of these rumors will be true.

• Quote from "samba player"

I did a quick research on volleyball.it. These are some rumors:
    I seams that Sokolova wants to remain in Murcia, Glinka wants to go in Tenerife, Visser will return to Amstelveen. Murcia wants Lo Bianco, Barazza, Picci and Ravva. Lo Bianco declined. Fenoglio will go to Chieri. Guidetti to Germany. Erika has to decide between Chieri, Bergamo and Minas. Secolo will not play in Bergamo anymore. Togut and Cella in Santeramo?

I'm courious how many of these rumors will be true.

It is true that Sokolova WILL stay in Murcia, just as Glinka! I mean, it's not rumor, it's confirmed, just like the one about Visser, she IS returning to Netherlands, to play in Amstelveen!

• Quote from "LothiePG"

[quote="samba player"]
    It is true that Sokolova WILL stay in Murcia just as Glinka! I mean, it's not rumor, it's confirmed, just like the one about Visser, she IS returning to Netherlands, to play in Amstelveen!

The rumor is that Glinka wants to go in Tenerife.

• Quote from "Piotrek"

I read an interview with her last week and she said: "If I stay in Spain I will play in Murcia.".

And I saw something about her staying or something like that in a interview for a tv program.

I also read that Grün is going to stay in Bergamo and Barun won't, but I don't know if it's true...

• hey guys, lets keep this all a bit better overviewed! So thats why i opened seperated topics...
    One's just for Italian news, the other one for spanish etc.
    An extra topic for the brazilian league....
    If u have news on other leagues which dont have an own topic, feel free to keep on posting here....

Thread for Italian League Transfer News:
    Click here

Thread for Spanish League Transfer News:
    Click here

Thread for the Brazilian League Transfer News:
    Click here

and as i already said, keep on posting in this thread if none of ur news fits in the new topics :)

• Quote from "Piotrek"

Mariola Zenik (she played in Zarechie) will probably play in Poland.

In Muszynianka Muszyna.
    Joanna Mirek (Tulica Tuła - RUS) and Aleksandra Przybysz (Rebecchi Piacenza Volley - ITA) maybe will be play in Muszyna also but for now that isn't official news.

• Thanks Bobaas for the information.

Rybaczewski didn't play well in poland this year? I really hope that she will play well in cannes. I don't like very much this player,
    I saw her with the french national team she was not very good.

• For me, she didn't play good. Poor receiving, and not well in attack. She join to Muszynianka because the team left Rosner and Mirek. But she don't play as good as them and Muszynianka was only 5th this season (Champion in 2005/2006).

• RC Cannes signed Anna Rybaczewski (receiver/spiker), Akiko Ino (libero) and Nadia Centoni (opposite).
    It seems that cannes just need to signed 2 setters to finish he team for next year.

For now the team is :

Ravva, Lozancic, Filipova S, Yaneva, Fomina, Zhang, Rybaczewski, Turiaf, Centoni, Ino.